Page 1 of 1 [ 9 posts ] 

the_enigma
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

22 Jun 2004, 3:39 pm

This place has obviously had a lot of work put into it. After a few improvements this place will be sucessful right away.
Thanks for giving us a place where aspies can go. It's very rare to have a website like this and we needed it a long time ago.
Good luck with the website.

Nuttdan
WP Co-Founder
WP Co-Founder

22 Jun 2004, 4:34 pm

Thanks. :D

the_enigma
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

22 Jun 2004, 4:54 pm

Nuttdan,
What did you think of all the ideas I gave you on Private Message for Aspergia? Are you actually going to use them? If so, which ones?
I'm glad to contribute to this website.

Nuttdan
WP Co-Founder
WP Co-Founder

22 Jun 2004, 7:30 pm

the_enigma wrote:
Nuttdan,
What did you think of all the ideas I gave you on Private Message for Aspergia? Are you actually going to use them? If so, which ones?
I'm glad to contribute to this website.

Well, I don't really understand how the two forums (yours and ours) are that different. This forum caters to young aspies, too. However, I really like the topics/categories that you've set up on your forums. Maybe we should add some of that kind of thing to these ideas.

I'm not really sure what to do in relation to your site. In the spirit of partnership and kindness, having links each way would be nice. But in the spirit of competition, it's better if perhaps you and me and Alex could unite together on this site to make an even better site. The goal here really is to make a site that's way better than Aspergia, as a service to the whole aspie community.

So, not sure, I guess. Let me know if any ideas you have. I appreciate you coming on here and contributing.

the_enigma
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

22 Jun 2004, 9:00 pm

Alex offered me the position of moderator on this website and I can simply add my forum topics onto this forum to unite and make a better forum.
It's better than having two separate websites.
I'm still thinking about whether it's a good idea or not but now I'm saying that it is.

animallover
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jun 2004, 9:28 am

:D

This web site is great - the only thing that I saw that might need improvement is that it was a little hard to originally navigate into the discussion forums - but, then, I'm a little out of it today, so it may just be me . . .

Nuttdan
WP Co-Founder
WP Co-Founder

23 Jun 2004, 7:14 pm

I'll be adding a "forums" block on the main page with the latest posts which should herd more people into the forums. Thanks for pointing that out.

alex
Developer
Developer

24 Jun 2004, 8:26 am

Nuttdan wrote:
I'll be adding a "forums" block on the main page with the latest posts which should herd more people into the forums. Thanks for pointing that out.

I beat you to it again. :P 8O

fionaban
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

15 May 2005, 7:43 pm

thanks for this amazing website. it has and will contine 2 b a great help to me. i am praying for this site cos i belive that God wants 2 use it 2 help ppl with AS. i realy enjoy useing this site.
God Bless
Fiona

For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only son so that whoever believes in him will not die but have everlasting life." John 3:16