Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

Qi
Raven
Raven

11 Oct 2010, 1:58 pm

I have difficulties noticing some patterns that affect daily life, like what makes me sad, happy, excited...etc. Until now, for the life of me, I cannot tell whether caffeine affects me or not. I cannot tell whether sugary snacks affect my energy like it does other people. I cannot tell whether exercising actually makes my mood better or not. If I didn't know any better, I might have said it's all placebo.

What I do know is that some days I feel good, some days not so much. Some days I sleep very well, some days I only sleep 3-4 hours. Some days I feel energetic, and some days I don't. But for the life of me, I cannot make sense of it; it all just seems so random, but at the same time, I don't believe in randomness. It must have something to do with what I do every day.

What gives?

poppyfields
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

11 Oct 2010, 2:05 pm

It is funny I've been exercising and eating better but I noticed no change in any way but the other day I was with my family and my mom noted how I have more energy than usual.

Oren
Veteran
Veteran

11 Oct 2010, 2:08 pm

I can never figure it out either. Except I have notice too much candy makes me will and silly, and caffiene late in the evening prevents me from sleeping.

mechanicalgirl39
Veteran
Veteran

11 Oct 2010, 2:14 pm

Exactly the same here. It often takes me a long period of time before I'll get a vague feeling and start asking myself questions.