Page 1 of 1 [ 10 posts ] 

Thomas246
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

25 Oct 2010, 10:46 pm

I want to know peoples thoughts about a new story I thought of it's a action/crime thriller about the military using death row inmates as soldiers and one innocent man is framed for killing his family as a conspiracy.

Just tell me what you think or if you have any feedback, I look forward to hearing from you.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

25 Oct 2010, 11:52 pm

reminds me of "the dirty dozen" meets "the fugitive." it will sell if packaged well.

ruveyn
Veteran
Veteran

26 Oct 2010, 1:55 am

Thomas246 wrote:
I want to know peoples thoughts about a new story I thought of it's a action/crime thriller about the military using death row inmates as soldiers and one innocent man is framed for killing his family as a conspiracy.

Just tell me what you think or if you have any feedback, I look forward to hearing from you.

I have the impression that this idea has already been used.

ruveyn

daspie
Veteran
Veteran

26 Oct 2010, 2:19 am

Thomas246 wrote:

This is pretty small idea. How you will make that into a 2 hour film. People with asperger's are not good at making up stories therefore I think we should make film, if at all, on techincal subjects which require more of logic than empathy.

Asp-Z
Veteran
Veteran

26 Oct 2010, 4:28 am

Write a whole script with a full plot then sell it to Hollywood. Make yourself some cash.

boosterjones
Toucan
Toucan

29 Oct 2010, 5:10 am

daspie wrote:
Thomas246 wrote:

This is pretty small idea. How you will make that into a 2 hour film. People with asperger's are not good at making up stories therefore I think we should make film, if at all, on techincal subjects which require more of logic than empathy.

Well I'm a writer (of pose) and from what I'm told my works are ok!

Goodbye Till next time

Xenu
Veteran
Veteran

29 Oct 2010, 9:22 am

Sounds like you just watched Gamer... That was probably the most unoriginal concept I've ever heard.

Robdemanc
Veteran
Veteran

03 Nov 2010, 7:02 am

Can people sell their scripts to hollywood? I would love to write one. Have loads of ideas.

Asp-Z
Veteran
Veteran

03 Nov 2010, 11:29 am

Robdemanc wrote:
Can people sell their scripts to hollywood? I would love to write one. Have loads of ideas.

Theoretically, yes, but it's a very hard thing to do as it's such a competitive business. It helps to have contacts.

Giftorcurse
Veteran
Veteran

03 Nov 2010, 3:32 pm

Thomas246 wrote:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hfYJsQAhl0[/youtube]