Page 2 of 2 [ 28 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Beauty_pact
Veteran
Veteran

07 Nov 2010, 11:09 pm

This is why guys and girls cannot be friends.

Generally, either it leads to something, or the other thinks it's leading to something.

If she has a boyfriend, already, I hope you stay away from her. Don't do like that one guy did with my ex, or that other guy did with my ex before her. Both those guys would be dead, right now, if I had lived where they did... one rotting at this moment, the other with merely bones remaining, by now...

Xenu
Veteran
Veteran

07 Nov 2010, 11:18 pm

Beauty_pact wrote:
This is why guys and girls cannot be friends.

Generally, either it leads to something, or the other thinks it's leading to something.

If she has a boyfriend, already, I hope you stay away from her. Don't do like that one guy did with my ex, or that other guy did with my ex before her. Both those guys would be dead, right now, if I had lived where they did... one rotting at this moment, the other with merely bones remaining, by now...

Since she has a boyfriend I was not going to do anything with her. I was just trying to figure out her intentions, I am not in any way a home wrecker and would hate to be one.

Beauty_pact
Veteran
Veteran

07 Nov 2010, 11:28 pm

Xenu wrote:
Since she has a boyfriend I was not going to do anything with her. I was just trying to figure out her intentions, I am not in any way a home wrecker and would hate to be one.

That's good to hear.

For her boyfriend's sake, I'm afraid that she sounds quite flirty. If I'd find that a hypothetical girlfriend of mine had acted that way, I just couldn't trust her, anymore. Sounds to me like she may care very little about her current relationship. As most others do.

Ugh, I'm so ashamed of being a part of this thoroughly flawed species. -_-; Then again, I don't consider myself a part of it, anyway, so I guess I have nothing to be ashamed of, after all...

RightGalaxy
Veteran
Veteran

08 Nov 2010, 9:51 am

hyperlexian wrote:
she sounds like she is lonely for her boyfriend and wants cuddles.

and she seemed to be jokingly along with you about the orgy in her fishtank - she seems to be saying the house is completely empty, with even herself absent.

YEP! Maybe they broke up or she wants to break up with him...but wants a warm body to cushion the relationship withdrawal or she's assuming he is entagled in someone's else's thighs and she feels someone should be entagled in hers for even measure. Who the heck knows? If you weren't a tad turned on by it, you wouldn't be posting.

Asp-Z
Veteran
Veteran

08 Nov 2010, 11:02 am

OP, you still have yet to answer my question: does she talk like that with everyone?

Beauty_pact
Veteran
Veteran

08 Nov 2010, 5:59 pm

RightGalaxy wrote:
hyperlexian wrote:
she sounds like she is lonely for her boyfriend and wants cuddles.

and she seemed to be jokingly along with you about the orgy in her fishtank - she seems to be saying the house is completely empty, with even herself absent.

YEP! Maybe they broke up or she wants to break up with him...but wants a warm body to cushion the relationship withdrawal or she's assuming he is entagled in someone's else's thighs and she feels someone should be entagled in hers for even measure. Who the heck knows? If you weren't a tad turned on by it, you wouldn't be posting.

Yep... let's just assume things, both ways. That's the general rule in society, after all... just assume things instead of having the facts.

hyperlexian
Veteran
Veteran

08 Nov 2010, 6:18 pm

Beauty_pact, the OP asked what was IMPLIED by the facebook messages. we can't even form a basic opinion (which he asked for) without making an assumption, because we don't know anything except what he told us. unless we happen to be psychic, but that's a discussion for another thread, maybe. lol

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

08 Nov 2010, 6:34 pm

Corner her.

Tell her "if you want cuddles, your bf should provide you some"

Beauty_pact
Veteran
Veteran

08 Nov 2010, 8:21 pm

hyperlexian wrote:
Beauty_pact, the OP asked what was IMPLIED by the facebook messages. we can't even form a basic opinion (which he asked for) without making an assumption, because we don't know anything except what he told us.

Well, you're right with that, of course. I suppose what I mainly meant to have said with that comment was that people are quick to jump to conclusions in their relationships, sometimes with severe consequences. Things like these make me very bitter, when I start thinking about them, especially with my past two relationships in mind. As for making assumptions... I admit that I may often make fairly quick assumptions, as well, like with me assuming that she currently is in an unfaithful type of mindset. Of course, maybe the truth is more complex than I am aware of.

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
Corner her.

Tell her "if you want cuddles, your bf should provide you some"

That sounds like a good idea, except it's too late, now. She's probably not in her unfaithful mood, anymore, and if she is, making that statement is too late, anyway, as that particular conversation most likely is over by now. Cornering her sounds like a good idea, the possible next time, however. It may damage the "friendship", though... except it isn't friendship, anyway, or at least not to her, considering these words of hers that are unquestionably flirty. Heh, now I'm making yet more assumptions... but assuming things in an attempt to uphold decency is a whole other thing.

billybud21
Veteran
Veteran

08 Nov 2010, 8:29 pm

Flirting.

Xenu
Veteran
Veteran

08 Nov 2010, 10:52 pm

Asp-Z wrote:
OP, you still have yet to answer my question: does she talk like that with everyone?

I don't really know... I haven't really payed much attention to her page until now.

Mojave
Raven
Raven

08 Nov 2010, 11:12 pm

OMG dude she's just joking.