Journey of your personality, REALLY COOL!! !

Page 1 of 2 [ 25 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

chrissyrun
Veteran
Veteran

06 Nov 2010, 11:26 pm

Describe these things, and I will tell you what it means you think about yourself...

THE JOURNEY...

You are walking along a path,
Describe the: weather that day, and the path

You find a bowl on the path,
Describe the: bowl, what is or isn't in it, and what you do or don't do with it

You find a key on the path,
Describe the: Key, what you do or don't do with it

You come across a body of water,
Describe: the body of water, and how you get across it

You come across a house,
Describe: the house, and if/how you interact with it

You come across a wall,
Describe: the wall, and if/how you get around it or do with it

Kaybee
Veteran
Veteran

07 Nov 2010, 6:23 am

THE JOURNEY...

It is a semi-clear path through tall woods. It is a crisp autumn day, the sky is mostly blue where it peaks through the trees.

It is made of clay and is slightly course, but not rough. It is round and deep, tan-colored, empty. I turn it around in my hands and take it with me.

It looks a little old-fashioned but not very. It's somewhat worn. I pick it up, turn it over in my hand, and put it back where I found it.

It is a small lake or large pond. The water is deep and still, but dark. I walk around it, looking at it into it as I pass.

You come across a house,
It is two stories, wooden, somewhat old, slightly ramshackle, but has a charm about it. It is in a field just beyond the forest. I look at it and appreciate it as I walk by from a distance.

You come across a wall,
It is made of stone and is covered in ivy and vegetation. I continue my walk with no need to get around the wall.

Moog
Veteran
Veteran

07 Nov 2010, 7:08 am

chrissyrun wrote:
THE JOURNEY...

Autumnal, cool but bright with low golden orange sunlight, dark tree lined path by a river

Quote:

It's a singing bowl; I strike it and it makes a deep rich sound.

Quote:

It's a big brass key. I eat it. Yum.

Quote:

It's the river. I walk atop the surface. :lol:

Quote:
You come across a house,

It's a small, well constructed cob house. I might go in for a nap.

Quote:
You come across a wall,

It's a large red brick wall. I float through it like a ghost.

sluice
Veteran
Veteran

07 Nov 2010, 8:33 am

chrissyrun wrote:
Describe these things, and I will tell you what it means you think about yourself...

THE JOURNEY...

It is a cold yet invigorating morning. I feel the dew splash my face, waking me, after freeing them their night's perch as I brush against some low branches. The path is one of those that meanders back and forth becoming part of the landscape more than cutting its way through purposefully.

Earthenware with a triangle chip gone from the top edge. It feels smooth and cool to my touch. I upright it and place it to the side of the path to collect a pool of water for something elses adventure.

It looks like an ordinary key. I wonder what world it might open. I run it between my fingers before placing it in my pocket.

It is a small brook swollen and half-filled with fall's leaves. I leap it without much effort.

You come across a house,

The house sits by its lonesome, and still is surrounded by a stone wall. I walk up to its door and knock. I fish the key from my pocket and place it within the lock. It works. I stick my head in and yell, "Is anyone home?" Obviously, they are not. I walk into an ordinary kitchen with little personalized touches meant to make it a home. Being careful, I move things just enough to give someone pause if they are observant. I open a cookie jar and take one cookie with me. Locking the door behind me, I leave.

You come across a wall,

The wall is a boundary meant to keep something in or something out. It is not very high or very secure. Its maintenance hasn't been kept up. I wonder why someone would place one in front of my path. I ignore its presence and fling myself over its top. The path seems the same on this side. I continue my walk while eating my cookie.

Kilroy
Veteran
Veteran

07 Nov 2010, 9:16 am

THE JOURNEY...

Its sort of cloudy and cool, the path is long and the tree's snake overhead looking like an arch, in the back of my mind it makes me slightly afraid.

It's a yellow plastic bowl, dirty but in fine condition, I feel it could be mine since I have some like it so I keep it

It looks like a house key or some thing along that sort, I put it in my pocket

Its a muddy pond, I walk right threw it, considering I have tall rain boots

You come across a house,
it looks more like a railway switch box, I examine it to see if there's any way in-there isn't

You come across a wall,
I look over it to see if anything interesting is behind it, if so I simply climb over, if not I move on

happymusic
Veteran
Veteran

07 Nov 2010, 9:16 am

THE JOURNEY...

The path is in the woods. It's autumn. The sky is blue and the air is crisp. Sounds travel really well in that kind of air.

It's brass and perfectly smooth. It's a singing bowl so I start making it sing.

It's just some random, useless key. There aren't any locks around so I chuck it. I always find random keys a bit annoying.

It's an ocean. I build a canoe and set off. It takes a while but I've got nothing but time.

You come across a house,
The house is made of candy and gingerbread. The smell of a dead witch inside is nauseating. There are ants all over the outside of the house. I go around it.

You come across a wall,
It's a low stone wall. I hop right over.

Ackman
Veteran
Veteran

07 Nov 2010, 11:56 am

chrissyrun wrote:

THE JOURNEY...

Deep Snowpack with the bluest of sapphire skies.

The bowl contains the remnants of cherries.

Put it in my pocket

It is frozen. I walk atop the ice.

You come across a house,

I don't see any smoke issuing from the chimney, so I figure no one is home.

You come across a wall,

I climb over the wall in my hobnail boots

richardbenson
Xfractor Card #351
Xfractor Card #351

07 Nov 2010, 12:13 pm

THE JOURNEY...

it is snowey and i'm in the woods haunting them

it is full of snow, and i didnt even know it was a bowl because its completely coverd in snow so i left it alone

the snow has completely coverd everything, small trees are gone and i never found a key

the lakes and rivers are frozen but i didnt try to cross them because i'm having a hard time finding my way in the blinding snow!

You come across a house,
I defintely think its someones house, and dont go inside. i'm an avid private property rights advocate and besides i rather be in the snow

You come across a wall,
theres only a wall made out of a rock but the snow has smoothed over its edges so now it looks very nice and easy going. i rest besides it

Tomasu
Veteran
Veteran

07 Nov 2010, 12:41 pm

^^Wow yaye greetings everyone. Thankee very much as I believe this is a very lovely topic and I have enjoyed very much reading your stories. However I am very sorry as I believe that I have not as of yet completed reading all of these happy stories. I do hope this is alrighty that I have typed my little story below.

The little path is very narrow and consists of a dirt track. Nell and Plato are with me. ^^I believe the path is rather straight yet a little wobbly at different places - I see this as the path appears to be very long. Upon each side of the path there exists shadowy, matt black, mossy turf. The lovely is happy and cold, yet not too cold for Nell and Plato. We can see very clearly, yet the atmosphere feels misty. The sky is appears to be rather purple, yet with beautiful, large, brights stars within the sky, like many torches pressed against purple velvet.

I believe the bowl that I find is very frightened. He wishes not to be upon this path and is attempting to remove himself from existence. He is perhaps the size of a usual bowl, yet as I near the bowl he appears to shimmer and assumes many different patterns.

I come across a lovely key that appears both to be very foreboding yet also very beautiful. The key is also matt black - the same colour as the surrounding turf. He is very large - approximately two feet long and in the shape of a dragon.

As I continue along my path with Nell and Plato, at one happy point the past seems to not be present and the path, in addition to an amount of the mossy turf beside the turf, is blessed by a sickly pink body of liquid. Nell and Plato are rather frightened. I remove my shoe, who is very colourful and dip my foot into the liquid. The liquid feels very warm yet extremely deep - I would not have the ability to bring Nell and Plato with me and therefore we walk around the liquid through the black moss.

Shortly after reaching the far side of the liquid, we reach a little hut upon the side of the path. The house is constructed from the black moss, yet is also shiny and not difficult to see against the background. We are very scared to venture inside and therefore begin to continue past. There are no doors or windows, however instead bubbles in their place. Through one of the small bubbles peers a ghostly human figure - a girl with long ginger hair and very pale skin. I wish to help her. I approach the small bubble, whilst Nell and Plato wait for me. The girl initially begins to cry. I stop for a moment - and then start forward again. She seems to disappear - but as I look on the floor of the house through the bubble, there is a bowl very similar to the I came across when I started my journey, surrounded by tears.

I continue my journey wish Nell and Plato and eventually encounter a great wall. The wall appears to extend infinitely upwards and both ways to the side. However, there exists small holes within walls - of diameter similar to marbles. Through the holes pours beautiful sunlight that is reflected by me, Nell and Plato, yet is neatly absorbed when in contact with our surroundings. We may not pass through this wall and, instead sees that the path follows the seemingly infinite length of the wall in either direction. We turn left and search for an opening.

I am very sorry if this was not a nice story everyone and I hope very much that you have enjoyed this.

sluice
Veteran
Veteran

08 Nov 2010, 1:10 am

Tomasu- I enjoyed your lovely story. You have a way of bringing someone along for the ride. :)

Tomasu
Veteran
Veteran

08 Nov 2010, 11:35 am

^^Yaaye thank you very much indeedy sluice, I am very happy that you enjoyed my little story.

^^ I do hope this is alrighty that I completed reading all stories after I had written my story and enjoyed all of them very much indeed and believe they were all very beautiful. I believe I was very excited when you entered the happy house, sluice.

Bubbles137
Veteran
Veteran

08 Nov 2010, 1:48 pm

THE JOURNEY...

it is narrow and winding through a forest.

The bowl is made of silvery-blue glass, and is full of water. I pick it up.

The key is silver and very small. I drop it into the water.

There is a small river with rainbow fish swimming in it and lots of ripples that reflect the moonlight.

You come across a house,
The house is tiny, like the gingerbread cottage in Hansel and Gretel, and covered with jasmine flowers. I go up the path to it.

You come across a wall,
The wall is really high and covered with frost.

Ambivalence
Veteran
Veteran

08 Nov 2010, 4:13 pm

chrissyrun wrote:
Describe the: weather that day, and the path.

It is a completely nondescript path. It's so nondescript that its course, the material it is made of and the surrounding environment are undefined; it exists solely as the concept of "path". There is no weather.
Quote:
Describe the: bowl, what is or isn't in it, and what you do or don't do with it.

The bowl is the simplest of all possible bowls. An ur-bowl. Like the path it is otherwise undefined. It is empty. I look at it.
Quote:
Describe the: Key, what you do or don't do with it.

Like the bowl and path, the key is simple. An ur-key. I look at it.
Quote:
Describe: the body of water, and how you get across it.

The body of water is a sheet stretching away from a nondescript shoreline. It is wet but otherwise undefined. As it stretches for an unknown distance, I am an indifferent swimmer and there is nothing nearby to cross it with, I do not attempt to cross it.
Quote:
You come across a house,
Describe: the house, and if/how you interact with it.

It's an ur-house, yada yada, I look at it.
Quote:
You come across a wall,

Ur-wall, you get the idea by now.

And that's the world of my imagination, more or less. If I don't see it or get it well described or put effort in, anything in it defaults to the word and nothing more.

The year is still young.

jmnixon95
Veteran
Veteran

08 Nov 2010, 4:24 pm

THE JOURNEY...

It's a cold day, about 35 degrees Fahrenheit. The sky is a clear blue and the air is crisp.

The bowl seems to be pottery painted a dark blue with brownish tint.

The key is relatively small and was once solely a gold color, I can tell, before it started rusting. I examine it for about fifteen seconds, then place it back on the path where it was previously.

I hear the sound of water and look to my right. I see a river of a medium blue color. Due to the cold, I do not attempt to cross it.

You come across a house,
It's a small, warm house. The lights are on inside, and smoke is coming out of the chimney.

You come across a wall,
The wall is gray and seems to be constructed of cement. I walk along it, but make no attempt to jump over it due to its height and the fact that I would surely fall off on the other side.

chrissyrun
Veteran
Veteran

08 Nov 2010, 6:17 pm

The path represents your life, and the weather describes how you feel about it right now.

The bowl represents how you feel about material things.

The key represents how you feel about knowledge

The body of water represents how you feel about love
(i.e., the more you touch the water, the more ready you are, and the deeper the water, the less ready you are)

The house represents you and your self-image, how you feel about yourself

The wall represents how you feel about
1. goals
2. Death

Moog
Veteran
Veteran

08 Nov 2010, 8:04 pm

Thanks for posting the answers Chrissy, I found this a lot of fun, and my results are interesting :D I think I'll be thinking about this one for a while.