What i want to see in the Dark Knight Rises

Page 3 of 3 [ 38 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

SonicMisaki
Veteran
Veteran

20 Dec 2010, 1:56 pm

If I really wanted to see this, I think Nolan should give TwoFace the villain's role. :?

tb86
Veteran
Veteran

20 Dec 2010, 7:28 pm

I heard the villain might be Talia Al Ghul. Though I would have wanted it to be a well known villain like the Riddler.

Laconvivencia
Veteran
Veteran

21 Dec 2010, 5:55 am

tb86 wrote:
I heard the villain might be Talia Al Ghul. Though I would have wanted it to be a well known villain like the Riddler.

I hope Kara Tointon Portrays Talia Al Ghul.

I have got another idea for a story line in THe Dark Knight Rises, this storyline is very simular to Prey and Schumackers cancelled Batman film Batman Triumphant, Batman is still on the run from The Gotham police, the police appoints a psycharatrist Hugo Strange who secretly has connections with Black Masks mob and the league of shadows lead By Talia Al Ghul () who wants revenge on Batman for killing her father, Hugo Strange frees Scarecrow from Arkham who helps capture Batman, while Talia Al Ghul disguises herself as Julie Madison, when Batman/ Bruce Wayne is arrested, Bruce is tied up in a chair and gassed with Scarecrows fear Gas, and Bruce Wayne has to face Ra's Al Ghul in his fears.

jkimm1
Butterfly
Butterfly

20 Feb 2011, 7:57 am

Actually I want to see Batman go up against Slade Wilson/Deathstroke in this movie. It would be a fight of the century.

tb86
Veteran
Veteran

20 Feb 2011, 5:07 pm

Bane & Catwoman are gonna be in it.

CanidSerpent
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

26 Mar 2011, 3:09 am

Bane and Catwoman are the only ones confirmed so far, which is a bit upsetting. I was bit saddened when the rumor of The Riddler being in the movie was debunked, but accepted it. I would've liked to see Two-Face take the role of the main villain if he were still alive, Harvey Dent's time as Two-Face in The Dark Knight was simply too short. It would be nice if Ra's Al Ghul returned, but I highly doubt it.