Facebook wants to trademark the word face

Page 1 of 2 [ 21 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

One-Winged-Angel
Veteran
Veteran

01 Dec 2010, 9:17 am

TallyMan wrote:
It's a slap in the face. I don't know how the lawyers who came up with this have the nerve to show their face. And lets face it - these faceless bureaucrats never face up to these accusations and come face to face with the problems they cause.

Stop right there, criminal scum! You're under arrest for copyright infringement! You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can and has been used against you in a court of law. Your fate has been decided. You are hereby sentenced to death by multi-million dollar lawsuit.

Asp-Z
Veteran
Veteran

27 Dec 2010, 11:42 am

Sorry to bring an old thread back, but I just found this...

sillycat
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

28 Dec 2010, 9:47 pm

So what when people use this word "face", in Faceoff, save face, you have a pretty/ugly face, face down, face facts, etc etc etc they owe royalities?

jmnixon95
Veteran
Veteran

28 Dec 2010, 11:58 pm

I saw this about a month and a half ago.
Completely stupid.

BottleCap
Veteran
Veteran

29 Dec 2010, 11:59 am

Lol at this! Trademarking a common enough word. What's next? Illegal to own a pet dog?

hartzofspace
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

31 Dec 2010, 1:29 pm

TallyMan wrote:
It's a slap in the face. I don't know how the lawyers who came up with this have the nerve to show their face. And lets face it - these faceless bureaucrats never face up to these accusations and come face to face with the problems they cause.

:lol: :lol: :lol: