Page 2 of 2 [ 20 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

XFilesGeek
Veteran
Veteran

27 Nov 2010, 8:01 pm

I only had one friend during my teenage years. She was a girl.

Nowadays, all of my friends are dudes.

"If we fail to anticipate the unforeseen or expect the unexpected in a universe of infinite possibilities, we may find ourselves at the mercy of anyone or anything that cannot be programmed, categorized or easily referenced."

-XFG (no longer a moderator)

dryad
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

28 Nov 2010, 7:25 am

BroncosRtheBest wrote:
*talking to self*Mental note, must remember that Dryad & CR are females...

:lol: 8)

TobyRulz
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

01 Dec 2010, 5:54 pm

deffo! I get allong with guys much better (I am a girl) and at school I harly ever talk to the girls in my year guys are way more understanding and you dont have all the drama! I told one of my "close" girl mates about my AS and she called me a freak and never spoke to me again :( but some of the guys I have told are totally cool with it and dont take the mess. there is the problum if they ask you out and you say no you just want to be freinds and they are funny with you :/ but its the risk you take.
:)

tangomike
Veteran
Veteran

01 Dec 2010, 6:07 pm

Most of my friends are guys, our interests co-incide more and there is no expectation to impress/be judged from the view point of the opposite sex - basically we just have more common on the non-emotional level. I dont talk w/ them about my feelings, problems and such too much.

my female friends fill my emotional needs because they are inclined and willing to listen and help me out when im down and I reciprocate so Im sure they see me as non datable and thus are not insecure around me. . im the gay friend except im not gay, but i am alright with that because my female friends are my other half to my guy friends- guys for hanging out and for interests, girls for the talking tho i havnt seen my closest female friend in a few months, she went back to Italy