GUYS: Do 'kept' women turn you on?

Page 5 of 5 [ 71 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Bethie
Veteran
Veteran

Location: My World, Highview, Louisville, Kentucky, USA, Earth, The Milky Way, Local Group, Local Supercluster

01 Dec 2010, 11:33 pm

Asp-Z wrote:
Yeah, it's not really related in any major way, the thread just went off-topic

Sometimes it's best to think of a WP thread as a giant game of Telephone. :D

Kilroy
Veteran
Veteran

01 Dec 2010, 11:52 pm

Bethie wrote:
Asp-Z wrote:
Yeah, it's not really related in any major way, the thread just went off-topic

Sometimes it's best to think of a WP thread as a giant game of Telephone. :D

What?! mom bought me a chemistry set from a frog!?

Asp-Z
Veteran
Veteran

02 Dec 2010, 4:21 am

What a coincidence I was looking for new music today and found this in Rihanna's new album:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ksFOtiJaJls[/youtube]

Who_Am_I
Veteran
Veteran

02 Dec 2010, 8:20 am

boosterjones wrote:

Some years ago I had a crush on a girl who was indpenent had a job and all that, but she also had a LOT of problems and I was worried sick about her.

Imadgine how much more worried I'd be if my GF had those kind of issues????

But did having a job CAUSE her problems, or would she have had the problems regardless of her employment status?
Even if the problems were caused by her having a job, you can't generalise that to all women and say that if one is female, being employed will cause problems.
Personally, I would get really, horribly depressed if I had to sit around the house all day doing nothing and being dependent on someone. Not all people are the same.

Deceptive cadence: V- ANYTHING BUT I ! !! !
Beethoven cadence: V-I-V-I-V-V-V-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I
-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I! I! I! I I I

sunshower
Veteran
Veteran

02 Dec 2010, 8:31 am

Relating to the original topic, I sort of understand boosterjones's perspective. Sometimes I consider whether I would be interested in having a "kept man" - whom I would support financially, but he could support me emotionally. Being as emotionally unstable as I am, a calm home type person actually is pretty appealing. But I'm not sure, because I feel like laziness could be a big turn-off for me...

boosterjones
Toucan
Toucan

02 Dec 2010, 11:21 am

Thanks for all of your reply's.

It would seem that nick007 and sunshower seam to get/have the same kind of ideas that I have about this matter.

nick007 hit the nail right on the head about my wish to protect her from all harm and suffering and after all what better place to be safe than your own home?

And sunshower has likewise hit the nail right on the head about her still being equal in the sense of supporting each other, (although I'll still do the emotional kind as well)

It has NOTHING to do with an alleged wish of mine to dominate her or anything of the kind, she's fine with staying at home, and it's not just so she can please me.

And yes we can afford that kind of life style so it does not really matter, after all we do still love each other and we both respect each others wish's, needs and wants and really that's the main thing isn't it?

As it happens, yes I do know other girls who are more independent and all that, and while I do get on with them very well, when I was looking for a GF I wanted her to be some one who was fine with staying at home and not working (as she'll not have to stay indoors 24/7) because it suited her, not just me!! !! !

As for the 'laziness' attraction, I did not mean that I happened to like lazy slobs, rather I like girls who like to just enjoy themselves and would also be very happy if they could just spend all day enjoying themselves, as they'll be always a pleasure to be with, as I don't like workaholics.

I hope that I have helped to put myself across better this time.

P.S. As to the answer to Who_Am_I's question, sadly it did course some of her problems (but not all of them) in her mind she felt that having a job would give her self pride and also in order to impress her mum and dad, rather than just live on benefits (she had major depression issues and AS) really if I were her (and/or had those issues) I'd have just not bothered working and bean a lady/lord of lesure

Beauty_pact
Veteran
Veteran

02 Dec 2010, 11:47 am

Bethie wrote:
Beauty_pact wrote:
The degradation of her would just be another way to show my love and respect for her, and, as a result, for her to know how much I love her and care for her...

...right. :?

Yes, right.

If you don't get it, I assure you that there are others who do. It isn't abuse, at least in my case... her happiness will be endlessly important to me. And happiness can sometimes be reached through unconventional ways, don't you agree? Not that I wouldn't treat her quite lovely in many conventional ways, as well.

I guess we should not stray off the topic, anymore, though - evidently, the original poster is not into any sort of Master/slave relationship, and there's no particular indication that he's into BDSM, either.