Page 1 of 2 [ 17 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

MMM
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

17 Jun 2006, 4:00 pm

I got my first credit card in college (kids, do not attempt this stunt - very dangerous). I went on my first spending spree & bought a $300.00 cute yet casual yet,etc........(in my mind anyway) outfit. I am very shy by nature, but since I was at a large university, at times I could pretend to be someone I was not - try it out see if I liked the new me........ Anyway, the outfit I bought was a cute, yet demureish mini skirt & nice top. I had gotten lots compliments in all my classes & was feeling pretty good about myself. As I was leaving campus, I noticed a really cute guy from one of my classes was following me. I glanced back and noticed he was checking me out! My ego was soaring & then I realized I was actually soaring - through the air & onto my face. When I realized that I had trippped, I attempted to look up but realized something was covering my head (although not completely). As I realized it was the same fabric as my expensive skirt I almost died: 1. because of the obvious barring of my assets, 2. because I realized that in my shopping frenzie the day before, I had skipped my weekly washing routine & was wearing an old pair of granny panties that most likely had a hole somewhere. Because I had fallen in the middle of a busy street, the guy ran over and helped me up. He said, "Are you Ok?" I said, "Oh Sure! Thanks." And tried to walk off casually. When I got to my car, I could see my reflection. Blood poring from a huge cut on my chin, blood all over my new shirt. And upon opening the door to sit in the car, the realization that somehow I had not pulled my skirt all the way down & half of my granny panties had been showing on the rest of my walk of shame. I find this story hilarious now, but at the time - I was horrified. I never parked on that side of campus again. Now the part of the story that embarrasses me the most is that I got a credit card and charged that much $ on it for one outfit - esp. since I didn't have a job!! !

sc
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jun 2006, 4:17 pm

I don’t like how people bend over and show there butt cracks. It's embarrassing to notice it.

MMM
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

17 Jun 2006, 5:33 pm

JUST SAY NO TO CRACK!! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !

BillGates
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

17 Jun 2006, 6:09 pm

As i was showering one night, i began to think how steamy and hard to breathe it was becoming. i realized i was smelling smoke and got out of the shower quickly. i could not see anything so i climbed out of the window. As i rounded the front of the house i could see the whole thing was on fire. Then i began to feel really cold and realized i was completely naked.

subatai_baadur
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jun 2006, 6:30 pm

How embarassing. Then again, that might have made you a celebrity if you were an NT or had been wearing better cleaner underwear.

Bland
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jun 2006, 8:38 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol:

At the sixth grade Spring Dance, which I can't even believe they have and which I can't believe I let my friends talk me into since I think that sort of thing is stupid and shallow and I hate those type of social occasions and I don't dance, and I hated most of the dumb disco music they played at that time, Anyway, where was I...Oh! At the end of the dance I was turning to walk out of the cafeteria door and my friend slipped on a wet spot on the floor. She reached out to grab me to hold herself up and she went down with my elastic-waiste skirt! For the rest of the school year, kids came up to me and said, "hey, Loved your underwear!". I hate it when I go against my better judgement!! !! :x :x :x

lightsounds
Raven
Raven

17 Jun 2006, 8:52 pm

I remember in year 3 we had assembly, and my stomach was stuffed with gas, begging to escape.
the anthem played and we all had to rise up and sing it, so i had no choice but to stand up like the rest of us.
so we all stood up and I had to sneez.. and when i sneezed,...."AAAAAAAHCHU 8O BRAAAAAP" I emmited the 'sneezafart'
every one can remeber!
boy, was my face red!. :oops:
Then, everybody started laughing at me until I stunk up the back row, even teachers laughed until then
and most of the students started nicknaming me "fart master", thats why my email name is fartmaster90,
I added 90 because that was the year it occured.
btw i'm 25 now and finishing college.

-those were my to cents

Last edited by lightsounds on 24 Jun 2006, 6:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

Bland
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jun 2006, 8:55 pm

I have to admit, that tops my story!

I bow to you, fartmaster!

JulieArticuno
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

18 Jun 2006, 8:50 am

This haoppened at school, like 18 years ago.

It was summer, and I was wearing my skirt with a lovely cool loose skirt to it, and no knockers (which is HIGHHLY unusual for me.)

I was walking and a whole bunch of other pupils (both male and female) were behind me.

I tripped (over my feet, I think) and went flying forward, withy the end result that I ended up sprawling on the floor but on my knees with my butt up in the air, which wouldn't have been so bad if the skirt hadn't flown up and onto my back, leaving my derriere AND my "bush" exposed for everyone to see.

Thank God I took my exams latr that year and left the school for good!

Julie

Rhisiart_Steffan
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jun 2006, 12:03 pm

LOL!

Pharmacy Techican is not the pharmacist

Bland
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jun 2006, 2:46 pm

Juliearticuno wrote: I tripped (over my feet, I think) and went flying forward, withy the end result that I ended up sprawling on the floor but on my knees with my butt up in the air, which wouldn't have been so bad if the skirt hadn't flown up and onto my back, leaving my derriere AND my "bush" exposed for everyone to see.

OMG!! ! I think I would have immediately had my name changed and relocated to another country! The worst part is that many schools today are under surveillance so that "episode" may be on tape!! 8O
Surely, you win the "most embarrassed" prize!

MMM
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

18 Jun 2006, 3:20 pm

Hey Bland. At least it was only your skirt that came down, it could have been skirt & undies & you would be in the same boat as above. And for the record, my underwear might have been grannie panites but they were clean. I don't know which story is the funniest - not being mean here - by laughing at your personal embarrassment. But that last one & the sneezefart have kept me laughing all day when I picture it in my head.

Waiting tables was a constant embarrassment for me but here are 2 stories:
1. Call your customers by name & you will get a better tip. But make sure you know the right name. For example, when the hostess comes and tells you the Plummers are at table 4, pay attention. As you wait on them, notice their overalls, notice their company's logo on thier shirt so that when you leave them the check & say "Thank you Mr. & Mrs. Plummer." You don't walk off and realize they are not the Plummer's but that they are plumbers. Yes, they actually left a tip.

2. When carrying a cork top tray to an outside table with a fringed umbrella, make sure that the everclear you are going to use to flambe something doesn't spill all over the cork on the way out. When this happens & you light the everclear covered cheese whatever dish, the tray will catch on fire & can cause the fringe on the umbrella to also ignite. No, they did not leave me a tip.

The sneeze fart is still killing me!! !! !! !! !! ! Next time I have a public function, I know what I'll be anxious about.

CRACK
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jun 2006, 9:11 pm

MMM wrote:
JUST SAY NO TO CRACK!! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !

Wha?

Rhisiart_Steffan
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jun 2006, 8:42 am

LOL play on words. Crack in this instance means the bum crack not the illeagal drug.

Bland
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jun 2006, 4:12 pm

(I have to admit, I didn't get it either. :oops: Thanks, Rhisiart_Stephan)

Rhisiart_Steffan
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jun 2006, 6:34 am

and it ff in Steffan not ph. AH!! !! !! !! !! !