Who else is the 40 Year-Old Virgin??

Page 3 of 3 [ 45 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

10 Sep 2015, 9:22 am

I'm 54 years old, and I've lost NONE of my ability to "perform" (when I am inspired!)

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

10 Sep 2015, 3:06 pm

kraftiekortie wrote:
I'm 54 years old, and I've lost NONE of my ability to "perform" (when I am inspired!)

you're so f*****g lucky! :| your jeans genes are better than mine, it would seem.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

10 Sep 2015, 3:08 pm

ASS-P wrote:
...Um , AB> Given what the subject of this line is , and what you (and I) have said - Do you use that blue pill for , um , " target practice " ?

umm, on the subject of "target practice" here is a cute but salacious story-

sex and violence [WARNING- EXPLICIT CONTENT, viewer discretion advised]

this story is about mr. smith and ms. wesson, he was a big-bore blunderbuss, she was a pretty small calibre pistolita. they caught sights of one another and took stock of the situation and each other. one day mr. smith found ms. wesson rifling through his collection of shells. she then played with his bandolero, and when she got all the lead out she was colt inside her holster. this gave mr. smith the ammo he needed to set his sights on a certain little pistolita he'd noticed, namely ms. wesson. it was a very fine bead mr smith made on his target and ms. wesson was so impressed with his large calibre rifle grooves, she was more than happy to let him zero-in his volley on her bullseye. and a fine tight group she had, too.

soooo.. to saw-off a long-rifle story to a .22 short, mr. smith used to be a bigshot around town, but decided to pair up with ms. wesson in a double-barreled over/under arrangement which allowed him to doff his jacket, as his days of shooting his seeds willy-nilly into the ground were long-over. after he blew his wad, he got a bunch of little BBs for his trouble. he went to get his firing pin snipped, so he just shoots blanks now. presently, every night all the other guns in the rack can hear mr. smith blasting away at the bullseye, regular as a gatling gun. she takes a powder, then afterwards she puts the primer back in his cartridge, then as he eagerly rams his cleaning rod up her barrels and swabs out her bores with vigor, again and again his muzzle flashes and lead erupts with a loud report.

bang bang :)

Basso53
Veteran
Veteran

10 Sep 2015, 3:12 pm

kraftiekortie wrote:

At 54 I was still good for an encore, and a matinee the next morning. Enjoy it while it lasts. Things will take a downhill turn over the next 8 years, if my experience means anything. :D :lol:

You seem to have both Aspie and neurotypical traits

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

10 Sep 2015, 3:14 pm

Basso53 wrote:
kraftiekortie wrote:

At 54 I was still good for an encore, and a matinee the next morning. Enjoy it while it lasts. Things will take a downhill turn over the next 8 years, if my experience means anything. :D :lol:

it seems EVERYBODY'S genes are better than mine. :| not fair. :oops:

LordRikerQ
Raven
Raven

10 Sep 2015, 10:33 pm

I had some luck when I was 19, and met a large married woman online and lost my virginity to her, actually she practically raped me, not that i really cared at all, but I've not been with anyone since then, so I consider myself virtually a virgin.

In theory I have everything that should make me attractive enough to find a mate, just its this social issues from being aspie that is the problem. Whenever I would meet a girl she'll be interested at first then when she realized I was no where near normal, she'd run far and fast.

Its a small comfort, for for some of you who think something is wrong with you, i doubt its the case. I'd imagine its just the differences being aspie brings that makes us undesirable.

I honestly have given up, because I cant imagine anyone ever tolerating me and my inability to be 'normal'

WantToHaveALife
Veteran
Veteran

18 Sep 2015, 1:22 pm

there are a lot of guys like that in Japan it seems

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

18 Sep 2015, 5:11 pm

and in Italy from what I've read.

WantToHaveALife
Veteran
Veteran

19 Sep 2015, 6:38 pm

auntblabby wrote:
and in Italy from what I've read.

yup, this article said so about Japan, but anyway, there are a lot of men in Italy who are in their 20's and even 30's who are still a virgin?:

http://news.yahoo.com/heartache-japans- ... 15347.html

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

19 Sep 2015, 10:16 pm

animated robots that at least men go through the motions of sex would be a start.

WantToHaveALife
Veteran
Veteran

22 Sep 2015, 5:45 pm

auntblabby wrote:
animated robots that at least men go through the motions of sex would be a start.

if those robots can provide the real physical pleasure sensation of sex, then maybe that would put a lot of guys, men in better moods, better emotional states in their life, I remember hearing somewhere, it says that men who get laid are more productive in their lives than guys who don't get laid.

Ecomatt91
Veteran
Veteran

22 Sep 2015, 5:47 pm

WantToHaveALife wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

if those robots can provide the real physical pleasure sensation of sex, then maybe that would put a lot of guys, men in better moods, better emotional states in their life, I remember hearing somewhere, it says that men who get laid are more productive in their lives than guys who don't get laid.

Exactly! Its about satisfaction of life! Emotions, pleasure and closeness improves wellbeing and health. That what I need. Closeness of a women. Gosh why they can't stop hating me?

WantToHaveALife
Veteran
Veteran

25 Sep 2015, 11:35 am

Ecomatt91 wrote:
WantToHaveALife wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

Exactly! Its about satisfaction of life! Emotions, pleasure and closeness improves well
being and health. That what I need. Closeness of a women. Gosh why they can't stop hating me?

to me it seems the list of things that turn women off is far longer than the list of things that turn men off