Aquarius 10%  10%  [ 10 ]
Pisces 6%  6%  [ 6 ]
Total votes : 103

Campin_Cat
Veteran
Veteran

24 Sep 2016, 12:37 pm

Scorpio.

I have a keychain that my mother gave me, a long time ago, and I can't remember what all it says, except: "quick-witted, strong likes and dislikes, and stamina to excel and survive", and that all fits me.

Other things I've read about Scorpios, is: "competitive", "loyal", "will trample other people to get what they want"----and, except for "loyal", that does NOT fit me. I don't understand being competitive with other people----if someone tells about doing alot of things, I'm like: "Cool!"----I AM competitive, when it comes to MYSELF, though; for example: I'm always trying to remember to be more kind, patient, understanding, and so-forth, to other people. As for the "trample on other people" one, I'm always trying to think of the other person----most times, ahead of myself; and, more-than-once, have been told I'm altruistic, to a fault----so, I certainly wouldn't intentionally trample on anyone.

Lace-Bane
Veteran
Veteran

24 Sep 2016, 2:43 pm

fire rabbit

Empathy
Veteran
Veteran

03 Oct 2016, 6:17 pm

All I know is, Theresa May is having more luck in her negotiations than me at the moment.
Of course she would do and, as luck would swing it, she is born under the lucky Fire Monkey, which means she's an expert at getting what she wants, when she wants it. It's a lucky year for her, she was 60 two days ago, when its time to shut the chapter on Europe, she'll do it firmly.
Under the sign of Libra, I think we're perfecting those slow and steady rituals for when the time comes to import more power from our own government, instead of the dodgy franchise of Brussels martyrdom.
With Jupiter roaming through Aries(first house) it's a time for powerful negotiations for those acclimatising greater power.
Power and resources means money and it should be enough to keep out the bogeyman for the foreseeable future.

As far as typical ascendants go; Typical Scorpio Ascendant people are intense and have powerful natures.
They are stubborn, proud and calm. They never settle and for them life is meant to be lived to the fullest or not at all.

Mine is Virgo, over-pragmatic worrier, critical thinker, passive escapist, health dependant.
I'm expecting an appearance from some air signs soon, as its their time to voice their own opinion.

A chart from some old drawn up rotary line from whoever drew it

For older chicks like me..the feng shui palace awaits

I wonder how my chinese symbol strayed into the middle?

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

03 Oct 2016, 7:54 pm

^^^^by that, i'm a rat :)