The whole "Family Thing" is a joke to me.

Page 4 of 4 [ 49 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Lightning88
Veteran
Veteran

19 Oct 2006, 8:14 am

I can't stand families. My parents divorced when I was four and my dad got re-married and had kids while my mom remained single. Everyone in my family is extremely negative, and things are often physically violent with them. Here in Indiana, my family consists of my mom and I, my grandparents with my ten-year-old cousins living with them, an aunt and an uncle (they're divorced and their kids are living with my grandparents), an older cousin living with my uncle, and a great aunt living with her divorced husband. Anyway, everyone hates each other. There is no love in this family and whenever we do get together, it never ends well. Just last weekend, my mom and I were hanging out with our great aunt and her husband she divorced and moved away from but then invited him back. Anyway, we were bowling and we all just exploded at each other. Now my great aunt wants to have nothing to do with us (except to be rude to) and even dragged my grandma into it, who is actually on our side for the first time ever. Trust me, there are so many more situations going on. But anyway, when I see people with their families, I get an extreme sense of jealousy and spite since I've never gotten to experience that. People around my area think I have everything just because I'm rich but family is something I've never had and I probably never will.