all paramore fans--who's fearing the death of the band?

Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

towrite_luvonmyarms
Butterfly
Butterfly

27 Dec 2010, 8:19 pm

i was quite shocked to find that this bands' potential demise was being presented on yahoo the minute i logged in. i mean, i understand and I was talking to my boyfriend and mom in the kitchen after they had all had a look at the article one day...of course we all had to come to the consensus that creative people can't always stay put in high-pressure projects. perhaps that was partly it for the two Farro brothers.
i'm actually not sure if many of you fans who like Paramore as much as I do have found out about this, but even if--and i'm paraphrasing here from what i read--"(they) want the best for them, and if they're not happy with us, we totally support them finding musical endavors elsewhere"--that can't mean that Paramore will be happy after they leave. Meaning, how much longer might Paramore exist if they don't find any replacements?
I don't know if I'll be particularly dissappointed, but i just wonder what everyone else who's felt the energy of their concerts are gonna miss that chill in their spine.

spongy
Veteran
Veteran

03 Jan 2011, 8:32 am

Im not fearing the death of the band.
In my opinion the paramore´s main appeal is-has allways been hayley and she has stated that she is going to stay, and Im pretty sure that they can find someone else since they are going on tour in a month and I doubt its gonna be just hayley jeremy and taylor.

I think that the main problem is that hayley has spent too much time on the spotlight and the farro brothers wanted to be recognized for their work as well. For example if you go to any of their videos on youtube you´ll see that most comments usually appreciatte hayley´s voice/hair/whatever but almost no one mentions the work of the rest of the menbers. The same thing has happened for example with avril lavigne who according to wikipedia has seen menbers of her band go 9 times. Truth is until I looked her up on wikipedia I didnt realize avril lavigne was a band and the other menbers deserve some sort of recognition as well.

As I stated previously they are going on tour in a month so well probably have to wait until then to see if the band can do without them but I hope they can find a good replacement.

http://www.wrongplanet.net/postt255139.html

ikorack
Veteran
Veteran

03 Jan 2011, 11:37 am

Meh, its good I know at least one of the farro brothers had some impressive guitar fondlin' skills. Maybe they'll get what they want.

Simonono
Veteran
Veteran

03 Jan 2011, 12:15 pm

I'm not fussed because I'm not really a fan as such any more (I bought Riot! which was awesome, and that was about it; I've never even heard Brand New Eyes. Anyways, all their songs are here for to listen to forever, and I would never see any bands in concert (I don't have the confidence yet).