If you could have a super power what would it be and why?

Page 3 of 3 [ 41 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

What super power would you want to have?
Flying 20%  20%  [ 8 ]
Flying 20%  20%  [ 8 ]
super strength 3%  3%  [ 1 ]
super strength 3%  3%  [ 1 ]
power an element eg. Fire water ect 13%  13%  [ 5 ]
power an element eg. Fire water ect 13%  13%  [ 5 ]
Speed (like sonic the hedgehog) 13%  13%  [ 5 ]
Speed (like sonic the hedgehog) 13%  13%  [ 5 ]
super power of an animal or insect 3%  3%  [ 1 ]
super power of an animal or insect 3%  3%  [ 1 ]
Total votes : 40

Raph522
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jul 2006, 4:41 pm

i geuss if it is one of the powers listed i would choose animal, I would like to be like a starfishs or an octopuses suckers. There are so many uses for those things

SolaCatella
Veteran
Veteran

Location: [insert creative, funny declaration of location here]

02 Jul 2006, 6:35 pm

I'd like to be able to fly--fast travel, and much more dignified than my bizarre attempts at running.

Xuincherguixe
Veteran
Veteran

03 Jul 2006, 6:24 am

Actually, all of us Canadians have Super Powers. It's widely known but the CIA and other organizations keep it under wraps because they don't like to admit that there is anything in Canada.

Mind you mine is a really lame super power. I can talk to walls (telepathically). Keep in mind that the vast majority of walls do not actually have minds and thus I can't use it.

This being the main reason it's such a lame power.

I mean come on, Auqaman has better super powers. How's that for sad?

As to how I actually know I have this power, there is the occasional wall with a mind. Though they're generally evil, for the most part they're just doing it for the attention. Once though RCMP Ninjas pretty much black mailed me into solving their problems with an evil wall. I mean what was I supposed to do, they're frick'n RCMP Ninjas! Not only do they have all that Ninja stuff going, but the mountie stuff too.

And as Canadians they had Super Powers, which I can only assume were far superior to mine.

But yeah, if I could have a good super power, I'd want the power to understand women. I suppose understanding people would be a bit better but let's face it, I'd pretty much only ever use it on women. This is not to say that women are particularly harder to understand then men, I just don't want to bother spending much time with them.

So either that or the power to open portals to hell releasing lots of fire and indescribable horrors. They'd give me a discount at the video store if I could do that they told me once. (To be fair though, I'm not sure how serious the offer was)

rocklobster
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

03 Jul 2006, 7:58 am

You should have put telekinesis as an option.

muchacha
Toucan
Toucan

03 Jul 2006, 1:19 pm

Xuincherguixe wrote:

So either that or the power to open portals to hell releasing lots of fire and indescribable horrors. They'd give me a discount at the video store if I could do that they told me once. (To be fair though, I'm not sure how serious the offer was)

Don't get your hopes up. Anyone who works in a video store would be pretty jaded about "indescribable horrors".

Alternative
Veteran
Veteran

03 Jul 2006, 2:14 pm

Flying. And an option you haven't put. Walking through walls.

SoftKitty
Veteran
Veteran

04 Dec 2012, 4:28 pm

Telekinesis and self-healing.

OMGitsKenny
Veteran
Veteran

04 Dec 2012, 4:36 pm

Omnilinguilism. No language borders!

Schneekugel
Veteran
Veteran

05 Dec 2012, 5:46 am

I´d like to be some sort of invisible. So not real invisible at all, but just so that people dont really could sense or perceive me, unless i dont talk o them. Super - inconspicuous - woman. ^^

I´d like to go into a shop and nobody comes to you, forces you to greet, tries to do smalltalk with you, when you liked to be alone and so on... No people you could meet by accidents, and you dont know what to say to them.... Like some ghost or so. :)