Let's Remove John Boehner as Speaker of the House

Page 1 of 3 [ 39 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

pandabear
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jan 2011, 12:51 pm

1. He is a crybaby.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QQRFqD55Se0&feature=fvw[/youtube]

How is someone like this going to stand up to the Liberals, and show them what's what? Even Sarah Palin and Hilary Clinton never cry. We can't have a wussy as speaker of the US house of representatives.

2. John Boehner drinks wine

http://www.politicsdaily.com/2010/12/15 ... -too-much/

What kind of a conservative drinks like he does? Certainly not a good one. He is a bad role model for the men of this nation.

3. John Boehner smokes cigarettes

http://www.politico.com/click/stories/1 ... oking.html

This guy is just plain disgusting. If we want a Speaker of the House who puts fags in his mouth, then we might just as well have a homosexual Speaker of the House. Even the Teabaggers would tell you this.

In June, 1995, he went and handed out checks from a tobacco company to other elected representatives, right on the floor of the House of Representatives, in full view of everyone.

thechadmaster
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jan 2011, 12:57 pm

Anything is better than Nancy Pelosi- she once said "who needs God when you have the US congress?" (paraphrasing) Lets give Boehner a chance, no point blasting him during his first week in office. As i recall, the dems were all saying "give barry a chance to fix things"

heres a bowl and spoon, get ready to eat your words.

Sand
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jan 2011, 12:58 pm

I'm interested. Which homosexual would you prefer?

thechadmaster
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jan 2011, 1:02 pm

Sand wrote:

the one made out of tobacco and rolled in paper :lol:

pandabear
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jan 2011, 1:06 pm

Sand wrote:

Maybe we could bring back Mark Foley?

pandabear
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jan 2011, 2:16 pm

thechadmaster wrote:
Anything is better than Nancy Pelosi- she once said "who needs God when you have the US congress?" (paraphrasing) Lets give Boehner a chance, no point blasting him during his first week in office. As i recall, the dems were all saying "give barry a chance to fix things"

Certainly our teabaggers did annoint Mrs. Pelosi as a universal target of contempt. But, even her political opponents in the capital did concede that she was a very kind, generous and thoughtful lady, very much a role model for all of womankind, and that she did manage to pass a few key pieces of legislation while Speaker.

Only the most vitriolic, flatulent, whining teabagger could be moved to wank over images of John Boehner smoking, drinking, blubbering, and passing out checks from tobacco manufacturers.

Even his name: he wants us to pronounce it "Bay - ner". There isn't an "a" anywhere in his name. Everyone should pronounce it "Bo-ner", to be consistent with the spelling.

ruveyn
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jan 2011, 4:06 pm

pandabear wrote:
thechadmaster wrote:

Certainly our teabaggers did annoint Mrs. Pelosi as a universal target of contempt. But, even her political opponents in the capital did concede that she was a very kind, generous and thoughtful lady, very much a role model for all of womankind, and that she did manage to pass a few key pieces of legislation while Speaker.

Only the most vitriolic, flatulent, whining teabagger could be moved to wank over images of John Boehner smoking, drinking, blubbering, and passing out checks from tobacco manufacturers.

Even his name: he wants us to pronounce it "Bay - ner". There isn't an "a" anywhere in his name. Everyone should pronounce it "Bo-ner", to be consistent with the spelling.

O with an umlaut.

ruveyn

thechadmaster
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jan 2011, 4:23 pm

pandabear wrote:
But, even her political opponents in the capital did concede that she was a very kind, generous and thoughtful lady, very much a role model for all of womankind, and that she did manage to pass a few key pieces of legislation while Speaker.

Youve never heard the word "Lipservice" have you? Of course her opponents are being nice to her, shes on her way out. even barry obama was cordial with Bush as the torch was being passed.

Dont confuse lipservice with genuine praise

Aimless
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jan 2011, 5:03 pm

I personally don't care if he cries because he's sentimental or drinks wine and smokes cigarettes. None of these things have anything to do with his ability to be an effective Speaker of the House.

ruveyn
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jan 2011, 5:05 pm

The only people who can remove John Boehner as Speaker of the House is the membership of the House. The public has no direct input or influence here.

ruveyn

PanoramaIsland
Raven
Raven

09 Jan 2011, 5:26 pm

Yeah, let's remove John Boehner as speaker of the House, and replace him with Noam Chomsky. :lol:

TenFaces
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

09 Jan 2011, 6:49 pm

I may not agree with Noam Chomsky's economic ideas, I think he would be more amusing than Boehner. The only thing I like about Chomsky, is his attitude that you can't trust the system. I am no " lib" , but I don't trust system whether on the right or the left.
Boehner is disturbing in that one should never trust a man who cries in public. That's acting like a Democrats. The only Boehner as going is that he is at least not Nancy Pelosi. She was more arrogant than Obama. As much as I distrust Obama I prefer him to either Pelosi or Hillary Clinton.

thechadmaster
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jan 2011, 7:34 pm

PanoramaIsland wrote:
Yeah, let's remove John Boehner as speaker of the House, and replace him with Noam Chomsky. :lol:

NOAM CHOMSKY?!?!?!? ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND!! !! !! !

Obama is a republican compared to that guy!

Congratulations! everyone who read your post is now ten points stupider. <---see "stupider" isnt even a word.

pandabear
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jan 2011, 8:06 pm

As long as Noam Chomsky doesn't smoke, isn't an alcoholic, doesn't blubber in public, and doesn't distribute checks from tobacco companies to people thinking about passing laws that might affect the tobacco industry, then Noam Chomsky is infinitely superior to that lard butt.

However, "stupider" is, in fact, a word.

Master_Pedant
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jan 2011, 8:08 pm

Speaker Joe Camel ruined the inital Stimulus bill with wasteful tax cuts. He deserves to be thrown out for the economic ruine he's prolonged.

pandabear
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jan 2011, 8:11 pm

thechadmaster wrote:
pandabear wrote:
But, even her political opponents in the capital did concede that she was a very kind, generous and thoughtful lady, very much a role model for all of womankind, and that she did manage to pass a few key pieces of legislation while Speaker.

Youve never heard the word "Lipservice" have you? Of course her opponents are being nice to her, shes on her way out. even barry obama was cordial with Bush as the torch was being passed.

Dont confuse lipservice with genuine praise

I'm not. Nancy Pelosi's colleagues in the US Congress have always genuinely praised her. It is just for the sake of the teabaggers that some desperate representatives might have occasionally called her a whore and a termagant behind her back while they were speaking at tea bagging parties.