Are special interest hard to get into sometimes?

Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 

zeldapsychology
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jan 2011, 12:41 pm

I like college work or playing a videogame or watching tv shows on my DVR all are things I can get wrapped up into and lose time. With videogames if I'm really into it I "Bark" I'm busy! and am rude. Since I know I am this way I tend to wait until I know the chores are done which can be a hassle. Pretty much nothing to do because I know if I get involved in one of my interests times passes away and I forget to do the chores. Plus I hate coming off as rude but I still stand by when I'm into a good game maybe an important cutscene shut up. (I don't say that but it's annoying coming into my room dinner time or *insert some other said thing*) When I'm in the middle of an important in game cut scene. It also doesn't help if we were planning to go somewhere because again the issue of getting sucked into an interest and not all videogames have save points and exams have time limits. Can anyone relate? :-)

Dantac
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jan 2011, 2:22 pm

absolutely :)

The only living thing in this world that can slightly take my attention away from something im already absorbed into is my dog when she wants to be petted by the biped :P