Page 1692 of 2525 [ 40397 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1689, 1690, 1691, 1692, 1693, 1694, 1695 ... 2525  Next

KT67
Veteran
Veteran

13 Oct 2019, 7:39 am

kraftiekortie wrote:
Hearts was relegated. Rangers was having problems in 2012, but wasn’t officially relegated.

They were liquidated and 'reformed'. Only teams that haven't been regulated and were around in the 20th century (without a liquidation) are Celtic and Aberdeen.

The teams weren't always in SPL though because SPL was invented in the 90s. SPL used to be Scottish first division and EPL used to be English first division.

KT67
Veteran
Veteran

13 Oct 2019, 7:43 am

Interesting how I pointed out everyone was acting fake on a certain forum and the people who find it second hardest to act like everyone else is doing have both said 'my kid's on the spectrum and I have a lot in common with him' or 'I'm autistic'...

NTs tend to act fake.

I'm not gonna act fake, if people like my opinions then they like them and vice versa. I'm acting like everyone does irl and elsewhere online. But they'll be my opinions.

Edna3362
Veteran
Veteran

13 Oct 2019, 8:25 am

Growing pains or physical stress? Hmm...

Lose more time here - Updates at least once a week.

smudge
Veteran
Veteran

13 Oct 2019, 1:57 pm

All this sorting out, blearghhh. Must be done.

DoTheTw1zt
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

13 Oct 2019, 1:59 pm

Mama Mia, here I go again!! !

Mountain Goat
Veteran
Veteran

13 Oct 2019, 2:03 pm

Hi.

blazingstar
Veteran
Veteran

13 Oct 2019, 3:09 pm

Hi Twisty. Good to see you again.

I am thinking about a canoe trip I took this spring. And thinking about a trip for next season.

cathylynn
Veteran
Veteran

13 Oct 2019, 3:42 pm

shortfatbalduglyman wrote:
Etchiverri told me that the psychiatrist said that the seizure risk for Wellbutrin was, just high dose and because bulimics have electrolyte imbalance

Surprised and happy that etchiverri wrote m an email Thursday

It's the concept

But just because I don't have a diagnosis for bulimia, thus far, does not mean that I am not bulimic

Emotional overeating

Maybe I will become bulimic later

Other things cause electrolyte imbalance, not just, bulimia

Looked up, symptoms of electrolyte imbalance

But they are the same symptoms for a lot of other conditions

Besides, maybe I have electrolyte imbalance

My electrolytes could be even worse than a bulimics

Statistics

f**k Casey whitsett

Seizure threshold could be related to autistic meltdown

Sensory overload

Itchy as f**k

Senile

Just started itching in November s**t

Please cite the PubMed article

Idiots expect me to believe whatever they tell me

She told me that the psychiatrist said that

Over the phone

She could have misunderstood

One "miscommunication" away from seizure

Lower seizure threshold

Dipshits extroverts call 911

$$$$$

Dr finds out, seizure

Driver license revoked for "life"

There are some things you can hide from Dr

Seizures is not one of them

For example Dr asked if I attempted suicide

Answered no

:roll:

"Lying",

Because the bullet stuck in barrel of gun

But unless she was there, or search warrant , fingerprint analysis, she has no way of knowing that I tried to commit suicide

But a seizure, and taking drugs, Drs know

Make you do drug test

if i were depressed, i'd ask for wellbutrin. my husband had seizures and drives. just needed to have seizures controlled for six months. a friend had a seizure on wellbutrin. the doc stopped the wellbutrin, wrote to the dmv that seizure was from wellbutrin which was stopped. the friend never lost his license at all.

all meds have side effects. ssri's, for example, can cause permanent sexual dysfunction.

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

13 Oct 2019, 7:26 pm

A need to finish homework for my Spanish class that is due tomorrow.

shortfatbalduglyman
Veteran
Veteran

13 Oct 2019, 8:02 pm

Cathy Lynn

Different states and different years have different DMV laws. Your husband and friend live in a different state than me.

Six months is a long time to go without a driver's license. Especially if you live somewhere inconvenient to public transportation. Or work is too far away. Extreme situations, you have to drive. Sometimes you have to have, a driver's license for identification, not just to drive

The doctor might not be willing to write the DMV a letter. The DMV could refuse to take it

Insurance rates might skyrocket

While I do not work for an insurance company, or the DMV, and, thus far my driver's license has not been revoked. Hence I don't know the standard procedure

And hope never to find out the procedure

All drugs have side effects, but when I was on Prozac and Zoloft, just exhausted. Nothing else. Yet

Some drugs have more side effects than others and I would rather have small punishment and small reward than large punishment and large award

Sexual side effects are fine. Nobody will want to have sex with me, unless someone rapes me

The way etchiverri is pressuring Wellbutrin, you would think she earns commission :roll:

Then she told me that Dr Butler is going to be my primary care physician from now on. Dr Butlers office is closer to my house. But that doesn't make sense because Dr Butlers office has always been closed to my house. And Dr Butlers office is closer to public transportation than etchiverri.

But there is something wrong with everything

Etchiverri told me that "you are doing everything you should be doing". She told me that I went to Dr appointment and "do you know how hard that is for some people?"

Comparing two people, in different circumstances

That's like saying , "your sister is so smart. Why are you not like that?"

They are both comparison. In favor and against

Going to the Dr appointment gets Global area functioning :. Ten

36 years old and I have a bachelor and associate degree. (Cognitive science and accounting). And no job. One friend. And etchiverri practically congratulated me

s**t

:mrgreen:

First half hour of aikido today itchy. Scratched enough to bleed.

Eczema, psoriasis, scabies

Paranoid Rolando Morales penis would tell me to leave the building. Contagious disease

Wrestling coach had the nerve to tell me that "you have bacteria"

Correct

Logical fallacy

Everyone has bacteria

Then he banned polo shirt

:roll:

Applied to everyone but only I wore polo shirt

This morning at 6 am the penis and the b***h kicked me out of the bathroom. They acted so innocent

Convulsions

Seizures

Trembling

Design a board game

Write a book

Felt like gorging

Not interested in jack s**t but whatever

martianprincess
Veteran
Veteran

14 Oct 2019, 1:07 am

DoTheTw1zt wrote:
Mama Mia, here I go again!! !

Hello!

I like wild orchids and neighbors with wide orbits

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

14 Oct 2019, 6:46 am

The price of tea in China.

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

14 Oct 2019, 12:28 pm

Etchiverri told me that the psychiatrist said that the seizure risk for Wellbutrin was, just high dose and because bulimics have electrolyte imbalance

For what it's worth when Wellbutrin was initially approved it was quickly recalled and only re-entered the market later with tighter restrictions and a lower maximum dosage. If you drink and take Wellbutrin you're at a much higher risk for suffering seizures even at the current maximum dose. If I recall correctly the box even has a 'black box' warning about that risk.

Watching liberals try to solve societal problems without a systemic critique/class consciousness is like watching someone in the dark try to flip on the light switch, but they keep turning on the garbage disposal instead.
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

martianprincess
Veteran
Veteran

14 Oct 2019, 12:33 pm

funeralxempire wrote:

For what it's worth when Wellbutrin was initially approved it was quickly recalled and only re-entered the market later with tighter restrictions and a lower maximum dosage. If you drink and take Wellbutrin you're at a much higher risk for suffering seizures even at the current maximum dose. If I recall correctly the box even has a 'black box' warning about that risk.

FWIW I have a history of seizures and an eating disorder (they are not related to each other though) and I didn't have seizures when I took Wellbutrin. I did feel light-headed, panicky, and like I wanted to crawl out of my skin if I took it too shortly after my Adderall dose though. I am no longer taking it because I kept forgetting anyway and I wasn't sure it was benefitting me.

I like wild orchids and neighbors with wide orbits

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

14 Oct 2019, 12:42 pm

martianprincess wrote:
funeralxempire wrote:

FWIW I have a history of seizures and an eating disorder (they are not related to each other though) and I didn't have seizures when I took Wellbutrin. I did feel light-headed, panicky, and like I wanted to crawl out of my skin if I took it too shortly after my Adderall dose though. I am no longer taking it because I kept forgetting anyway and I wasn't sure it was benefitting me.

Wellbutrin and Adderall are both stimulants that work on similar mechanisms, so it sounds like you were having a synergistic reaction to the two of them. Basically in combination they'll hit harder than either on it's own will.

Caffeine and ephedrine do something similar when taken together and body builders will take advantage of that effect to increase their metabolism because the way they raise body temperature burns a lot of fat.

I like talking about pharmacology. :nerdy:

Watching liberals try to solve societal problems without a systemic critique/class consciousness is like watching someone in the dark try to flip on the light switch, but they keep turning on the garbage disposal instead.
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

Edna3362
Veteran
Veteran

14 Oct 2019, 8:09 pm

Inner work healings.

Depends how you'd like doing it -- that includes yourself that you're not aware and in control of; it's either the slippery way, the tricky way, or the bloodcurdling way... :lol:

Or any combination of these, but that's just simplifying it.

Lose more time here - Updates at least once a week.