Spyro The Dragon/Crash Bandicoot Topic

Page 2 of 2 [ 20 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Which video game series do you prefer? Crash Bandicoot or Spyro The Dragon?
The Classic Spyro Series 24%  24%  [ 4 ]
The Legend Of Spyro Series 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
I like both the Legend Of Spyro and the Classic Spyro series. 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
The Classic Crash Bandicoot Series 24%  24%  [ 4 ]
The Newer Crash Bandicoot Series 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
I like both the Classic Crash and the Newer Crash series. 6%  6%  [ 1 ]
I like both the Crash Bandicoot and Spyro The Dragon series equally. 35%  35%  [ 6 ]
I don't like the Crash Bandicoot series. 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
I don't like the Spyro The Dragon series. 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
I don't like both the Crash Bandicoot series or Spyro The Dragon series. 6%  6%  [ 1 ]
I've never heard of Crash Bandicoot and/or Spyro The Dragon. 6%  6%  [ 1 ]
Total votes : 17

kornchild
Veteran
Veteran

22 Feb 2011, 3:19 pm

I practically grew up playing the original Spyro games for the PS1. Too bad that the newer ones are terrible.

SpyroGamer2008
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

28 Feb 2011, 8:35 pm

[quote="darkstone100"]I've never actually played either game besides in the walmart demo displays, so no opinion I guess.

Also what are your thoughts on the new spyro design for his next game? it looks so terrible.

Well, I'm not sure right now if the next Spyro game (Skylanders: Spyro's Adventure) will be good or bad just based off of the screenshots for the game. However, I kind of agree and disagree with you on Spyro's new look. (Please note that when I say this, I first off highly respect everybody's opinion on any issue, and that I am not trying to offend or ridicule anybody else's opinion.) Sure, he looks different, but so did The Legend Of Spyro version of him, and I kind of liked both designs of the Original Spyro and the Legend Of Spyro. So, a new look isn't bad. But at the same time, yeah, he does kind of look weird and deformed. But, like I said before, I can't judge if a game is good or bad based off of just the screenshots.

Yowuza
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

01 Mar 2011, 1:42 pm

Bradleigh wrote:
Yowuza wrote:
It's Activision. What do you expect? In addition to this, they fired the entire team working on the next Crash Bandicoot game just because they planned a 2-year gap between the last game and the next rather than 1 year. Seriously.

So they really care so much about bringing them out so fast getting sales dollars then actually makeing a good game and raising their reputation. It is the real down side to all these casual games where they think they will sell no matter what or they might just chuck in a gimick.

Since when did Activision make "casual" games?

the sonic fan 2002
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

26 May 2023, 8:26 pm

personally i love both crash bandicoot and spyro the dragon, both games are so much fun, both classic and new. :D

[url=dailymotion.com/thesonicfan2002]my dailymotion[/url]