Page 7 of 10 [ 147 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

emlion
Veteran
Veteran

07 Feb 2011, 4:02 pm

No. You can be the boss, boss. 8)

murphycop
Veteran
Veteran

07 Feb 2011, 5:07 pm

yum yum :twisted:

TeaEarlGreyHot
Veteran
Veteran

07 Feb 2011, 5:27 pm

Apparently I've creeped some guys out before because I remember weird details they don't remember telling me. lol

I've also creeped out many guys with my very open views on sex. I swear it's like they thought I wanted to rape them just because I happened to say something sexual.

murphycop
Veteran
Veteran

07 Feb 2011, 5:51 pm

TeaEarlGreyHot wrote:
Apparently I've creeped some guys out before because I remember weird details they don't remember telling me. lol

I've also creeped out many guys with my very open views on sex. I swear it's like they thought I wanted to rape them just because I happened to say something sexual.

and did you?

TeaEarlGreyHot
Veteran
Veteran

07 Feb 2011, 5:57 pm

Not even close. lol I'm not remotely attracted to most men.

murphycop
Veteran
Veteran

07 Feb 2011, 6:10 pm

TeaEarlGreyHot wrote:
Not even close. lol I'm not remotely attracted to most men.

what made you marry one

TeaEarlGreyHot
Veteran
Veteran

07 Feb 2011, 6:15 pm

I fell in love, obviously.

Vigilans
Veteran
Veteran

07 Feb 2011, 6:26 pm

I've met some creepy women in my time. When I used to have a Myspace and let basically any random girl add me, one girl in particular added a bunch of my friends and ended up finding out my phone number because some dumbass who I consider the 'Butters' of my group of friends (South Park reference) gave it to her unquestioningly. She called my house long distance from Arkansas or some other state a few times and left really weird messages on my answering machine like 'Hey... 'Vigil'... Its uh.. raining outside. Uhm how are you? Are we going to hang out? You should look at my profile I put new pics up I want comments.. Oh and how come I can't view your profile? You didn't block me did you? I love you, blah blah blah, insert scaryness here'. There were a few other creepy girls I met on Myspace who ended up finding out my number through 'Butters' but she was the only one from outside Montreal

murphycop
Veteran
Veteran

07 Feb 2011, 6:36 pm

Vigilans wrote:
I've met some creepy women in my time. When I used to have a Myspace and let basically any random girl add me, one girl in particular added a bunch of my friends and ended up finding out my phone number because some dumbass who I consider the 'Butters' of my group of friends (South Park reference) gave it to her unquestioningly. She called my house long distance from Arkansas or some other state a few times and left really weird messages on my answering machine like 'Hey... 'Vigil'... Its uh.. raining outside. Uhm how are you? Are we going to hang out? You should look at my profile I put new pics up I want comments.. Oh and how come I can't view your profile? You didn't block me did you? I love you, blah blah blah, insert scaryness here'. There were a few other creepy girls I met on Myspace who ended up finding out my number through 'Butters' but she was the only one from outside Montreal

Ok, you've answered the question, LOL!

TeaEarlGreyHot
Veteran
Veteran

07 Feb 2011, 6:42 pm

Vigilans wrote:

Oh man... I think I would have freaked.

Vigilans
Veteran
Veteran

07 Feb 2011, 7:06 pm

She was a really really weird person. I only talked to her a few times online and never really very seriously. One time she asked me what I would do if left alone in a room with her with the door locked and I basically described, in step by step detail, how I would make a bacon, lettuce and tomato sandwich. She thought I was making sexual innuendo apparently and was delighted

murphycop
Veteran
Veteran

07 Feb 2011, 7:13 pm

Vigilans wrote:
She was a really really weird person. I only talked to her a few times online and never really very seriously. One time she asked me what I would do if left alone in a room with her with the door locked and I basically described, in step by step detail, how I would make a bacon, lettuce and tomato sandwich. She thought I was making sexual innuendo apparently and was delighted

Bang Licking Tits

TeaEarlGreyHot
Veteran
Veteran

07 Feb 2011, 7:15 pm

Now I want some bacon. Good thing I've got some in the fridge!

murphycop
Veteran
Veteran

07 Feb 2011, 7:21 pm

TeaEarlGreyHot wrote:
Now I want some bacon. Good thing I've got some in the fridge!

You dirty b***h :wink:

Vigilans
Veteran
Veteran

07 Feb 2011, 7:31 pm

I want to take two slices of toast and slap some tomato, bacon and lettuce with a bit of mayo in there baby, if you know what I mean

murphycop
Veteran
Veteran

07 Feb 2011, 7:40 pm

Vigilans wrote:
I want to take two slices of toast and slap some tomato, bacon and lettuce with a bit of mayo in there baby, if you know what I mean

meat and 2 veg?