Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

MasterJedi
Veteran
Veteran

11 Feb 2011, 11:36 pm

I wasn't sure where to put this so I'm putting it in here because it has to do, at least in a small part to singing.

I want to train my voice to perhaps change my speaking voice for the better. I don't like it. I think it has a lot to do with why people react to me in a negative way.

I keep hearing people talk about "the sound has to come from your diaphragm". I don't understand that one bit. How can I do that? I mean, air comes from the lungs, it comes out and runs over the vocal cords creating voice. I don't see how where it comes from makes any difference.

I've tried doing it. I'm not seeing how.

That is my spot, in an ever changing world, it is a single point of consistency. If my life were expressed as a function on a four dimensional Cartesian coordinate system, that spot, from the moment I first sat on it, would be 0-0-0-0.

MasterJedi
Veteran
Veteran

13 Feb 2011, 11:28 am

please?

That is my spot, in an ever changing world, it is a single point of consistency. If my life were expressed as a function on a four dimensional Cartesian coordinate system, that spot, from the moment I first sat on it, would be 0-0-0-0.

AliPasha
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

13 Feb 2011, 12:35 pm

As a amateur throat singer and a debater, i can get a really powerful voice, but what exactly is your problem with your voice?