Page 1 of 2 [ 18 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

deep-techno
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jul 2006, 2:23 pm

Does anyone have New Super Mario Brothers? It's great but the sounds could be improved. I bought it with my DS Lite.
I also bought Brain Training - it's so innovative, I like the Su Doku feature.

MagicMike
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jul 2006, 2:50 pm

Best game for the DS is Bleach DS. The thing is you have to import it from Japan

kc0eks
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

11 Jul 2006, 2:53 pm

I just got a DS last week. And of course got the new mario game. I loved it. Been waiting a long time for some new mario action

Raph522
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jul 2006, 5:10 pm

i have a DS. one of the bigger, 'brick-like' ones. i haven't bought any new games in a while... i might get this but after the new LOZ's come out. I am low on money and will buy no new games until after i have them.

i don't think i'll be getting a Lite.
How big are they?

Captain_Brown
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jul 2006, 5:34 pm

I bought my Nintendo DS about a month ago. I bought Brain Age last week, and I've had Big Brain academy since I bought my DS.

klassobanieras
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

11 Jul 2006, 6:06 pm

'Osu! Tatakae! Ouendan!' rules. You control a squad of scary-looking male cheerleaders who try to inspire people to overcome their problems. The stories are hilarious, the artwork's excellent, and the music's great (in a J-pop sort of way). You have to import it from Japan, but it's well worth it.

MagicMike
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jul 2006, 6:14 pm

Nah, the best DS title for music is easily Daigasso Band Brothers. With enough DSes running it, making music has never been so fun.

deep-techno
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jul 2006, 2:49 pm

I got a DS Lite last Tuesday and it's really comfortable. I also got Tetris DS recently. It's brilliant.

Stereokid
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

17 Jul 2006, 5:14 pm

My dad, a few days ago, bought me a Nintendo DS Lite, along with three games for it, which are Mario Kart DS, Sonic Rush, and Super Mario 64 DS, Super Mario 64 DS being my favorite.

Raph522
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jul 2006, 7:46 pm

Stereokid wrote:
My dad, a few days ago, bought me a Nintendo DS Lite, along with three games for it, which are Mario Kart DS, Sonic Rush, and Super Mario 64 DS, Super Mario 64 DS being my favorite.
same here(favorite DS game = mario 64 DS)... so far... but phantom hourglass is coming out this year and zelda games have a way of... taking me over.

hale_bopp
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jul 2006, 11:46 pm

I play my games a little bit then forget about them and go back to Animal crossing. ATM i'm playing animal crossing.

Psychlone
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jul 2006, 4:34 am

Anyone here try Mario & Luigi: Partners In Time? That's a very good game for those who like RPGs... it is kinda short, though.

I already beat it, so now I'm playing Animal Crossing. I'm looking forward to Final Fantasy III whenever that finally comes out. I also want to check out Advance Wars and Panzer Tactics DS. :)

Stereokid
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

01 Aug 2006, 6:33 pm

Deleted.

Last edited by Stereokid on 03 Aug 2006, 9:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

MagicMike
Veteran
Veteran

01 Aug 2006, 9:31 pm

I am currently waiting for Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin with eagerness...seeing as it's the first Castlevania since Dracula X to take place outside the castle (that, and the hero is descended from John Morris of Castlevania: Bloodlines), it looks like Konami is dropping the bishonen art-style that had infiltrated its way into Symphony of the Night and onwards.

hale_bopp
Veteran
Veteran

02 Aug 2006, 1:55 am

Stereokid wrote:
hale_bopp wrote:
I play my games a little bit then forget about them and go back to Animal crossing. ATM i'm playing animal crossing.

I could care less about animal crossing. It seems too kiddish for me.

I wasn't aspking for your opinion or approval. The fact of the matter is, that's what im playing now whether other members like it or not.

You could care less, or couldn't? If you could care less, it means you care.

05 Sep 2006, 2:37 am

I bought the game when it first came out and I beat it in three days.