I want more Aspie/NLD-er/Non-Neurotypical Facebook friends!!

Page 1 of 1 [ 9 posts ] 

Horus
Veteran
Veteran

23 Feb 2011, 2:22 am

My page....my real name is NOT "Darron Hill". Darron Hill is the pseudonymous creation of my own lust for anonymity and a suspiciousness likely spawned by my officially dx-ed Schizotypal personality disorder. Not to mention the shabby treatment i've received from humans since I was... well.... 0. :tongue:

http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php? ... 0674526262

I can't even fully relate to, or identify with, my closest neurotypical family/friends and several of them are among my paltry 27 FB friends. I've even had LOVING sexual relations with two of the females among my FB friends and I STILL feel like i'm an alien in THEIR world!! ! 8O

Anyway....ALL non-neurotypicals are welcome. I don't care who you are...so long as you're non-neurotypical like me.

To be clear.....I DO NOT hate neurotypicals (well....I do hate SOME of them). What I hate is constantly feeling like i'm from some other time, place and state of being in this odd little world of neurotypical humans.

Here's one of my latest "dark" funnies (if I do say so myself at least :wink: ) to entice all of you to join me on FB. :D :P

Darron Hill
"Goooooood morning folks!! ! Hmmm....i'm afraid the Necromancer of Dol Guldur here has yet another "Debbie Downer" moment for all of you :) Well....let's see here....where shall I begin? Oh I know!! !.....the world's rainforests are disappearing at an alarming rate and....

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2011/02/2 ... le-by-2050"

*Sonic illustration of the above article as well as my own rabid anti-natalism*

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EaytIdLYtPc[/youtube]

Darron Hill "‎^*con't* NONTHELESS.....all the ministry of propagand....excuse me!! !...the "mainstream media" can oink about is the royal wedding. There is no conceivable way to express the fact that HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS OF OUR FELLOW WESTERNERS are AT LEAST remotely concerned with the wedding dress whatever-that-golddigger's-name-is-who-is-marrying-prince-candyass... will wear. Verily I say unto you all, there are no expressions in heaven or earth to elucidate (<*edited from original* :wink: ) the folly of such fiddling amidst the towering inferno of our latter-day Rome".

Morning comes the sunrise and i'm driven to my bed, I see that it is empty and there's devils in my head. I embrace, the many-colored beast...I grow weary of the torment....can there be no peace? I find myself just wishing, that my life would simply cease

Horus
Veteran
Veteran

24 Feb 2011, 3:32 am

Well....considering the number of responses i've received thus far, I can see i'm all-but universally despised. :?

Even my fellow Aspies/NLD-ers/non-neurotypicals reject me :roll:

Wow....just wow....who or what is left now that won't???

The devil???...lol :twisted:

Morning comes the sunrise and i'm driven to my bed, I see that it is empty and there's devils in my head. I embrace, the many-colored beast...I grow weary of the torment....can there be no peace? I find myself just wishing, that my life would simply cease

Descartes
Veteran
Veteran

24 Feb 2011, 5:10 am

I know we're already FB friends, but when I clicked on the link to your FB page, it only took me to my wall. Perhaps that might explain the non-response to this thread. :wink:

Moog
Veteran
Veteran

24 Feb 2011, 5:35 am

Horus wrote:
Well....considering the number of responses i've received thus far, I can see i'm all-but universally despised. :?

Not necessarily.

I'm already on your FB.

Oh yeah, your link is messed up.

questions28
Veteran
Veteran

24 Feb 2011, 9:56 am

the link works if you copy and paste the whole thing into your url :) request sent, but i dont know what age range you were aiming at :? so ignore if you want

Horus
Veteran
Veteran

24 Feb 2011, 11:36 am

Thanks guys!! ! :D

questions28.....i'm not concerned with anyone's age, gender, race, religion, political views, sexual orientation, physical appearance, socio-economic status, etc.......as long as you're non-neurotypical. I THINK I just added you, but I won't reveal your FB name/real name here. If so....thank you for the add and hopefully we can get to know one another when I have a moment to catch my breath. I am VERY busy with work and trillions of other things at present.

Again....I must stress that I DO NOT hate neurotypicals. Nonetheless... i'm trapped in their world as I know no non-neurotypicals in the "real world" and there are few, if any, worthwhile AS/NLD/non-neurotypical support groups, services, etc....in my area. That said....I feel like an alien on the wrong planet :wink:

Kedman
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

24 Feb 2011, 12:46 pm

Keep in mind that just as your particular Facebook profile was created for the specific purpose of anonymity, many people here at WP are in the same boat. Their real FB identity is something they'd prefer to keep separate from their other online (WP) identity. So don't be too surprised by people not wanting to "out" themselves on a 'fake' Facebook profile, especially with someone they've never actually met. I checked out your FB page, and from what I can see, you and I have many similar tastes and interests, and would probably get along fairly well together. However, 'friending' you there would create a bridge between that world and this one...something I personally am not quite ready to do yet.

In other words, if you're not brave enough to present yourself as who you truly are, it's unrealistic to expect others to think differently...especially here with this group, who might tend to be a bit more cautious about who they allow into their 'inner circle'.

I'm not trying to be mean or rude, I'm just stating the obvious IMO FWIW.

Horus
Veteran
Veteran

25 Feb 2011, 3:34 am

Kedman wrote:
Keep in mind that just as your particular Facebook profile was created for the specific purpose of anonymity, many people here at WP are in the same boat. Their real FB identity is something they'd prefer to keep separate from their other online (WP) identity. So don't be too surprised by people not wanting to "out" themselves on a 'fake' Facebook profile, especially with someone they've never actually met. I checked out your FB page, and from what I can see, you and I have many similar tastes and interests, and would probably get along fairly well together. However, 'friending' you there would create a bridge between that world and this one...something I personally am not quite ready to do yet.

In other words, if you're not brave enough to present yourself as who you truly are, it's unrealistic to expect others to think differently...especially here with this group, who might tend to be a bit more cautious about who they allow into their 'inner circle'.

I'm not trying to be mean or rude, I'm just stating the obvious IMO FWIW.

Gotcha.....no worries and fair enough.

I no longer have any fears btw.....a quote from one of few worthwhile humans who has walked this chthonic earth. :wink:

"Life is either a daring adventure or nothing. Security does not exist in nature, nor do the children of men as a whole experience it. Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than exposure".

Helen Keller :D

Idiotchief
Toucan
Toucan

25 Feb 2011, 6:39 pm

We have multiple threads with our facebook accounts so feel free to add way. I would request but i'm retiring from facebook. hopefully.