Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

superboyian
Veteran
Veteran

25 Feb 2011, 7:05 am

Great, I didn't know what the heck just happened but as far as I know, I decided to look back into my old posts because I was trying to find something and then I found a thread of me getting frustrated... The scariest thing is, having to read it and realising that I was actually an angry person who came across as someone who needed help.

Nowadays, I don't even get angry anymore.

But I do remember not feeling accepted and occasionally feeling like crap tbh and trying to find myself and who I am.
Without this certain member, I don't even get so angry anymore and I find it hard nowadays to get angry to the point I just don't get angry.

I feel so proud yet regretful and wants to apologise to any member who I've felt I've attacked directly/indirectly in the past.

b9
Veteran
Veteran

25 Feb 2011, 7:17 am

i think it gave your character another dimension. at first, i thought of you like a floppy eared dog who always was happy and kind of shallow.

but when i read your posts that were seemingly uncharacteristic of you i thought "wow. he is more real than i thought"

your original image (in my mind) was of unalterable affability, and i wondered sometimes if there was nothing else to you. but i now see there is a thinking and discriminating aspect to you and i now read more carefully what you write as a result.

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

25 Feb 2011, 7:58 am

Everybody gets angry sometimes. It's human nature.

RightGalaxy
Veteran
Veteran

25 Feb 2011, 10:23 am

A lot of rejection I encountered as a young woman and still now is more racial than anything else. My bi-raciality was always looked at first before I had EVEN a chance to screw things up with my aspergers. People don't admit it because they know it's seen as wrong but they FEEL it. A person can't deny what they really feel. "If you're hated and you know it, clap your hands!"

RightGalaxy
Veteran
Veteran

25 Feb 2011, 10:32 am

b9 wrote:
i think it gave your character another dimension. at first, i thought of you like a floppy eared dog who always was happy and kind of shallow.

but when i read your posts that were seemingly uncharacteristic of you i thought "wow. he is more real than i thought"

your original image (in my mind) was of unalterable affability, and i wondered sometimes if there was nothing else to you. but i now see there is a thinking and discriminating aspect to you and i now read more carefully what you write as a result.

This is none of my business but thank you B9!! !! Thank you for keeping it real!! I feel very maternal when it comes to Superboyian. I have two sons of my own and I appreciate your honesty with one of our members.