Do I have autism or aspurgers or etc?

Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ] 

user1001
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

25 Feb 2011, 8:18 pm

I am male and 17 and my parents told me I have autism and I also have VCFS or sometihing but I would like to know If I have one of those two or some other disorder? When I was a kid I was obbsesed with certian objects and that I would talk to death about them and it would bother the other people and annoy them. I had remedial classes throughout school and had a aide when I was younger. I often get distracted easily and I think I may have ADD or ADHD but I don't know. I play mental movies in my head and I daydream alot. A lot of people think that I am mentally handicapped in some way and they think im slow or something becasue a lot of people call me "Slow" or "Idiot" at school. I am also told by people that they think that they are better than I am. I am hated by everyone in the school almost (But I don't think so becasue none knows me at school.) I play movies in my head a lot and I frustrate so many people. I think I also have central audio processing disorder that makes me distraceted easily. I make people so mad at me I don't know why. I have problems following instructions and that makes people so mad at me when I am doing a hands on activity. People think I am not that smart so they think that they need to help me out with everything and try to teach me things I already know. I have no friends and only talk to 5 people at school but I am never invited anywhere or I am ignored. I am sorry if this is so long but I am trying to see if I have something wrong with me. I don't want people responding with "Oh you have good spelling" becasue I think my spelling is kind of terrible. I don't want people to act like trolls to.