I crave human flesh 25%  25%  [ 10 ]
I'm not on the spectrum, N/A 5%  5%  [ 2 ]
Total votes : 40

buryuntime
Veteran
Veteran

28 Feb 2011, 1:35 am

Quote:
My biting is normally playful but at the same time tend to be very hard bites - I bite fingers and arms particularly. Many of my ex boyfriends have had white spots all over their nails from my biting the end of their fingers, I've since learned it's best to bite arms as you can get a really good bite with minimal pain to them, so you can bite harder and for longer than the end of the fingers.

i have a fascination/liking towards biting people's arms, hands, and sometimes hair. i never have though. I bite my own arms sometimes. I chewed on my hair all the time as a kid. i've never thought it malicious.

Verdandi
Veteran
Veteran

Location: University of California Sunnydale (fictional location - Real location Olympia, WA)

28 Feb 2011, 2:42 am

I don't typically have urges to bite people (but hmm, I was really into vampires when I was in my 20s - I was definitely more into biting then, but didn't actually do any). I remember one time I was being bullied I viciously bit my attacker, which got me into some trouble. I regret nothing.

Yensid
Veteran
Veteran

28 Feb 2011, 2:48 am

I am a nibbler. I constantly nibble on inanimate objects. I also have been known to nibble on my knuckles, but I try not to do that too much. I often chew on the edge of my tongue and on the inside of my cheeks.

I have never tried nibbling on another human, but if I had a willing partner, I would probably want to try.

CannabisForAutism
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

28 Feb 2011, 11:37 am

Surely you guys have heard of the Cannibal Theory of Autism? (copyright, me)