Deinonychus
Deinonychus

19 Sep 2019, 8:44 am

I can't say I enjoy most men's company.

DarkerThanTheForest
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

19 Sep 2019, 3:12 pm

To feel manly, you should dress well, smell well, have a beautiful woman by your side and exercise, a lot

Dear_one
Veteran
Veteran

19 Sep 2019, 3:59 pm

DarkerThanTheForest wrote:
To feel manly, you should dress well, smell well, have a beautiful woman by your side and exercise, a lot

For me, reacting differently to men and women is enough.

PearlsofWisdom
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

20 Sep 2019, 9:50 am

Dear_one wrote:
PearlsofWisdom wrote:
Donald Morton wrote:

Have always felt more comfortable around and enjoy conversing with women than men. Always responded better to women teachers and doctors. I also empathize with women for the historically unfair and abusive treatment they suffer at the hands of men. I look forward to the day when the United States has a female President.

Who though?, Madonna, Obama or Clinton? There's too fewer female protagonists as far as choices are concerned, these days.

Why am I getting dragged to the men's list to read a woman's opinion?

Try dragging yourself away from The Daily Mail or the likes of The Daily Mirror or The Sun and you'll see why.

Dear one wrote:
DarkerThanTheForest wrote:

For me, reacting differently to men and women is enough.

Depends on the way you view your opinion polls, and stand by it and I for one, am not biased by it.

BDavro
Veteran
Veteran

02 Oct 2019, 3:44 pm

auntblabby wrote:
^^i wish you all the best in your conversations with the fairer sex. in general [outside of family/kinfolk], women tend to avoid me. no common frame of reference there.

Well, yes, I do agree with that but I don't approach or talk to anyone in the real world, just online.

I tend towards women more than men when talking online, I really just mean converserving, I have a few ideas why, but too many fembots on this thread to share anything.

RoyFollman
Butterfly
Butterfly

10 Oct 2019, 1:18 pm

As a male, it's really hard sometimes to keep myself calm. That's the biggest problem

Dear_one
Veteran
Veteran

10 Oct 2019, 2:38 pm

RoyFollman wrote:
As a male, it's really hard sometimes to keep myself calm. That's the biggest problem

Men are held to a much higher standard for remaining calm, because they are presumed dangerous. Boys also get less training in managing emotions - they are expected to just remain stunted. Once aroused, aspies have a strong tendency to re-live stressful situations, trying to understand them, or just with a persistent amygdala system always kicking in along with the memory. I avoid stress when I can, and find that meditation does a great job at cleaning up the residue, although I have to use the process without understanding it. Getting plenty of sleep is very important, too.

SharpMind
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

24 Oct 2019, 7:35 pm

practice mma

SharpMind
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

24 Oct 2019, 7:36 pm

Also nice jogging early in the morning