Page 1 of 1 [ 8 posts ] 

Cad
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

05 Mar 2011, 1:23 am

Hi all,

I thought I'd ask some people on the LGBT forum for their opinion. Recenty I've come to the conclusion that I'm bi. But, I don't really know to be honest, so I'm going to explain my sexuality and see what you all think!

As far as men go, I've only ever fallen in love with men, and I find them physically beautiful and sexually attractive. I love their angular faces and stubble and smell, the way they walk and talk etc. I've only ever dated men, and used to only masterbate thinking about them, up until about the age of 15. I'm a virgin, I love kissing them but have had sexual acts forced apon me and am sort of scared of having sex with men in a way now. I like quiet, sort of feminine men. I'm also extremely kinked.

Women, I'm not as sexually attracted to as men and I don't find them physically beautiful, but I have had crushes on 2 girls and I like holding hands with them, dancing etc. I had no sexual feelings towards them until I was about 15, which is when i started thinking i was maybe bi. Now I find them sexual but not attractive (does that make sense?).

I consider myself rather masculine, i'm a tomboy but like hanging out with guys and girls. I don't like dressing femininely but thats only cause girls used to be really mean to me at school when I wore dresses etc. I can do with not having sex in a relationship, but I wouldn't call myself asexual because I certainly have plenty of drive.

So do you all think I'm bi, or a lesbian who just hasn't found out for sure yet?

Taupey
Veteran
Veteran

05 Mar 2011, 2:37 pm

Hey Cad,

There are men and women whom I'm not sexually attracted to myself and nor do I find them beautiful. But there are men and women whom I am sexually attracted too and I do find beautiful. The one's that I'm attracted to and do find beautiful are rare. I go for long periods of time without see anyone who attracts me in any way. I also know sometimes there are people I find beautiful but there is absolutely no sexual attraction what-so-ever.

Could it be possible that you are experiencing something like this as well, that maybe you are seeing more men who attract you physically and sexually than you are seeing women who attract you physically and sexually?

I know what you are saying about feeling safer around feminine men and lesbians because some men have forced themselves on me too.

There are men that aren't feminine men who won't force themselves on you either. When I was younger, I didn't think so but now I know so.

I can't tell what your sexual prefereces are and I don't think you should worry too much about it right now. Just go with whatever feels right. Remember, if you do decided you are this or that, you can always change your mind at any time you feel it doesn't really fit. :)

Your Aspie score: 167 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 35 of 200
You are very likely an Aspie.

Cad
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

05 Mar 2011, 7:14 pm

Taupey wrote:
Hey Cad,

There are men and women whom I'm not sexually attracted to myself and nor do I find them beautiful. But there are men and women whom I am sexually attracted too and I do find beautiful. The one's that I'm attracted to and do find beautiful are rare. I go for long periods of time without see anyone who attracts me in any way. I also know sometimes there are people I find beautiful but there is absolutely no sexual attraction what-so-ever.

Could it be possible that you are experiencing something like this as well, that maybe you are seeing more men who attract you physically and sexually than you are seeing women who attract you physically and sexually?

Thanks for the reply Taupey :)

I definately see more men I'm attracted to than women, and I what you said above is exactly how I feel. I can also go for ages without being attracted to anyone, and I don't 'need' company so it doesn't worry me. It is nice when I meet someone who is though :)

I'm not in any rush to identfy with this or that, labels never really work with me anyway, it just makes more sense and I feel a lot more free and honest with myself if I identify as bi.

Taupey
Veteran
Veteran

05 Mar 2011, 8:20 pm

That's Great. :sunny:

Your Aspie score: 167 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 35 of 200
You are very likely an Aspie.

visagrunt
Veteran
Veteran

07 Mar 2011, 11:47 am

Cad,

It seems to me that you have a pretty good grip on your sexuality. You also seem to have a healthy approach towards self-identification.

Whether or not we think that this or that label is applicable to you is, I think, secondary. You certainly won't be misleading anybody if you identify as bi, and I think you can carry on living your life on the same path as you currently find yourself.

Cad
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

07 Mar 2011, 4:54 pm

visagrunt wrote:
Cad,

It seems to me that you have a pretty good grip on your sexuality. You also seem to have a healthy approach towards self-identification.

Whether or not we think that this or that label is applicable to you is, I think, secondary. You certainly won't be misleading anybody if you identify as bi, and I think you can carry on living your life on the same path as you currently find yourself.

Thanks Visagrunt :)

MasterJedi
Veteran
Veteran

07 Apr 2011, 8:51 am

I have the same problem - kinda.

I'm most definitely bi but I'm not attracted to men in the least. I find a lot handsome and if I see someone on TV, my wife and I will be like, "would ya?"
9 times out of 10, we'll agree.

That is my spot, in an ever changing world, it is a single point of consistency. If my life were expressed as a function on a four dimensional Cartesian coordinate system, that spot, from the moment I first sat on it, would be 0-0-0-0.

Joker
Veteran
Veteran

12 Apr 2011, 9:44 pm

Im bisexual but I do not date guys I prefer to date girls I will have sex with a guy but dating them I will not do 8)