Page 1 of 1 [ 9 posts ] 

superlisamcb2
Raven
Raven

06 Mar 2011, 12:43 pm

I was featured on this website by a wonderful lady named Annie. That is how I found out about this site. She recommended it for me, so I registered and made a few topics. The topics were about my spiritual and physical entities I perceive in my mind, but of course somebody complained because the name sounds too close to another word. I clearly explained myself, so that way people wouldn't get "offended". But no....what I said had no meaning, and regardless of my explanation I was forced with censorship. I am very open about my belief in those beings, that it makes me vulnerable to victimization of online trolling, ridicule and what not. But.....that won't stop me. We are all beautiful, we are all unique and shouldn't be censored from our freedom of expression. Annie never had her topics locked when she mentioned my spiritual friends...why did I?

Also.....I may have Asperger's Syndrome but that doesn't mean I have to be like everyone else with Asperger's. I am my own person. A lot of times, it seems like a label. The more you look into these "mental disorders" and what not you discover that almost everyone experiences at least ONE of the symptoms. I have ADHD as well. I have the hyperactivity element to it. I can be impulsive. But anyone can be impulsive. Society labels us all the time. We all have problems, that doesn't mean we are "ill".

We are all WONDERFUL.

I don't care what people think. Happiness comes from within, and only you can make yourself happy. Nobody is normal.....we are all DIFFERENT. We should be ourselves, regardless of what others think. Yeah I am weird but so what?

I am compassionate. I do good things from the heart. I don't need a reward.

I am spiritual not religious. I love no matter what.

By nature, we are all great.

Plywood
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

06 Mar 2011, 1:20 pm

the beginning of your post made me lol but the end was good.

superlisamcb2
Raven
Raven

06 Mar 2011, 1:25 pm

Plywood wrote:
the beginning of your post made me lol but the end was good.

8)

Ackman
Veteran
Veteran

06 Mar 2011, 2:07 pm

WP is full of conspirators and traitors.

They have a plot to get rid of me. The axis of evil will try to stop me, but they will fail.

superlisamcb2
Raven
Raven

06 Mar 2011, 2:23 pm

Ackman wrote:
WP is full of conspirators and traitors.

They have a plot to get rid of me. The axis of evil will try to stop me, but they will fail.

You bet!

Let's take out the trash!

PatrickNeville
Veteran
Veteran

06 Mar 2011, 4:33 pm

@superlisamcb2

What Spiritual topics did you post? I may contribute to them as I am a highly spiritual person myself.

Giftorcurse
Veteran
Veteran

06 Mar 2011, 5:06 pm

Nobody has pleased the goddess Molly Ringwald by posting on this narm-tacular thread. :lol:
http://www.wrongplanet.net/postp3429313.html

Delirium
Veteran
Veteran

06 Mar 2011, 6:38 pm

The reason why was because your entities have a rather unfortunate name.

TeaEarlGreyHot
Veteran
Veteran

06 Mar 2011, 6:47 pm

superlisamcb2 wrote:

By nature, we are all great.

I have to disagree on this point. While we have wonderful traits as humans, we also have less than desirable traits. Building cities and acting in a more civilized fashion hasn't changed that.