Pro Wrestling Guerilla
and some Puro

Yep thats me

A proud son of Amager (dramatic pause) Copenhagen, Denmark

dallascowboys
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

22 Feb 2007, 11:00 pm

Hey all I am a big fan of WWE RAW here in Aussie obsessed big time and watch the World Wrestling on Cable when I get the time. Been a wrestling fan since the eighties loved Hulk Hogan, The Rock, The orginal DX, Rowdy Piper, Rick Flair, Triple H. Now I am a big fan of Shawn Michaels and still a fan of DX. I have every poster of every Wrestler in the WWE and have Biography on Shawn Michaels Heartbreak and Triumph which I had to wait 2 months for. 12 wrestling DVD's 2 Shawn Michaels DVD's DX DVD and Wrestling Magazines. GO SHAWN FOR WRESTLEMANIA!! !! !! !! !! !! DOWN RKO

JayM
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

23 Feb 2007, 1:31 am

I used to watch it every week and still do on occasion, but I think either I went off it, or it lost its magic. :(

Kezzstar
Veteran
Veteran

24 Feb 2007, 9:25 pm

I adore the Taker! He is so awesome.

My sister likes DX and mum likes Batista.

What really sucks is that when Taker loses I get all upset and take it seriously, just like I do with Aussie Rules football when the Lions lose I take it to heart and I've even cried. (Once was when they won, but I'd had a real bad week and they made it better by winning)

bjmax31
Toucan
Toucan

28 Mar 2007, 6:54 am

I use to like it back in the late 80's early 90's I think it was called WWF back then?!
Anyway,

I think it sold out nowdays

MishLuvsHer2Boys
Veteran
Veteran

28 Mar 2007, 7:25 am

bjmax31 wrote:
I use to like it back in the late 80's early 90's I think it was called WWF back then?!
Anyway,

I think it sold out nowdays

Same here, I have to agree with you... it's just not the same anymore. Used to watch it with my father.

Joe86
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

13 Apr 2007, 1:06 am

I love pro wrestling, even though it's not what it used to be back in the turn of the century. Still, WWE Raw is one of the few "must see" shows I have during the week. ECW and Smackdown, maybes, TNA Impact, no, screw that =)

But yeah, I like Wrestling a lot, and have even debated pro wrestling school. Most likely no, though, I'm small (5'7" 185 lbs) and not particularly quick, I'd just end up working in some dungeon my whole career if I even get one to begin with.

one_man_army
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

13 Apr 2007, 4:57 pm

I love wrestling but I can't stand that fake pro-wrestling crap like WWE and TNA. Amatuer wrestling is pretty much where it's at.