Friend blocked me from his Facebook wall

Page 2 of 2 [ 20 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

FunnyFairytale
Toucan
Toucan

20 Mar 2011, 2:36 pm

passionatebach wrote:
Revival wrote:
I have never seen the ability to block somone from posting on a wall in facebook before.
I have seen the ability to block EVERYONE from STARTING a post on the wall. (I did that)
Can you still post on wall topics that he has created?

Check his page again, has anyone else started a topic since you couldn't?

I blocked people, so that if I was gone for a long period of time, new discussions couldnt be made in my absence. If I choose to start a topic, people can respond as normal though.

I know i'm probably wrong, but thought it best to say it anyway.

When I go to his Facebook, I get a "there are no more posts to show" message. I find this weird due to the fact that I just posted to a question that he had the other day. Other historical posts are also not shown. I have been on Facebook for a few years and have never run into a situation like this. Either he has adjusted his privacy settings, he has deleted his posts, or he has blocked me from certain aspects of his Facebook. I am also going to check through my mom and dad's account, since they are also friends with him.

That doesnt sound like a block.When I got blocked, there was no wall....at all.I coul,d just see photos and info page but the wall page wasnt even there.

or atleast thats what I thought.Now Im confused.

FunnyFairytale
Toucan
Toucan

20 Mar 2011, 2:39 pm

Revival wrote:
I have never seen the ability to block somone from posting on a wall in facebook before.
I have seen the ability to block EVERYONE from STARTING a post on the wall. (I did that)
Can you still post on wall topics that he has created?

Check his page again, has anyone else started a topic since you couldn't?

I blocked people, so that if I was gone for a long period of time, new discussions couldnt be made in my absence. If I choose to start a topic, people can respond as normal though.

I know i'm probably wrong, but thought it best to say it anyway.

when u go to privacy settings, u can adjust them so that its only against ONE person, who can not post on the wall and I dont think the wall is even visible then.You can also just block everyone out but these are two different options I believe.One is where u can see a wall but nobody can post on it and one where u dont see the wall at all.u cant even access it.its not there.

FunnyFairytale
Toucan
Toucan

20 Mar 2011, 2:41 pm

oh I just now saw that ur all done talking about this.

ooops

sorry

mra1200
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

21 Mar 2011, 1:18 am

People are not acting rationally when it comes to what is going on here in Madison, especially when it comes to Facebook.