Diet and Exercise Daily Check-In!! !!

Page 3 of 3 [ 35 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

Bethie
Veteran
Veteran

Location: My World, Highview, Louisville, Kentucky, USA, Earth, The Milky Way, Local Group, Local Supercluster

04 May 2011, 8:23 pm

I'm down to 152.8 as of this morning (and that was before I peed a gallon from my water-chugging spree last night :D)

I haven't been this weight in...years. I don't know what to do with myself, honestly.

I've been eating two smaller (desert? Is that what they're called? I'm like a female frat boy.) plates of salad every day-
lettuce, carrot, mushroom, cucumber, jalapeno (pickled) and sunflower seeds, with no fat Italian dressing.

I was looking back at a post I made two months and 25 lbs ago- indescribable feeling.
I'm on weight loss medicine, which used to make me sick, but a few weeks ago I started very tentatively and guiltily eating,
and found that at this point I'm not only not gaining weight, but still losing it.

WATER. Eight bottles a day. No exceptions. It's the tiredest cliche of all weight loss tips, but it freaking works.

Bethie
Veteran
Veteran

Location: My World, Highview, Louisville, Kentucky, USA, Earth, The Milky Way, Local Group, Local Supercluster

14 May 2011, 7:33 am

148 last time I weighed myself.

Slacking on water.

Need a kick in the (increasingly-loose) pants.

abyssquick
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

15 May 2011, 8:15 pm

Well, I run a lot - like 2 miles every day. It's a routine that washes out stress hormones quite nicely. I also do a bunch of Hindu style push-ups to keep the torso and stomach muscles in place. I'm at 145# right now, which has been fairly steady for awhile. Did all that today, plus not eating any junk.