Page 5 of 5 [ 77 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Exhumed
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

09 Apr 2011, 2:29 pm

I tried to become emotionally numb to the rejection of women, and it caused me to hate women. Now I think my mindset is much healthier, but aspects of that mindset remain. You can't force yourself not to desire affection from the opposite sex. I think the best thing you can do is try not to become infatuated with every girl who expresses interest towards you; expressing sexual interest is a casual thing for NTs but we tend to only express it intentionally towards girls we're seriously interested in and consider attainable, at least from my own personal experience. I've also become infatuated with girls without ever talking to them, back in high school.

I always think "Even if I get married, what if I accidentally start exhibiting an unattractive behavior, and she leaves me after 20 years like my dad did to my mom?" But to me, the physical intimacy and feeling of being desired are worth the inevitable emotional pain.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

09 Apr 2011, 2:49 pm

Nim wrote:
My punishment for being born is to be alone, and my cost of living with a clear mind is to be egotistical in nature.

An anchor is what it takes to keep from wandering, control is what it takes to battle ones own mind. And without land in sight finding that true love seems rather hypocritical when you can't even find your own way in life. Catering to women has been the point of man since we where born, son to our mothers wombs, boy to our girlfriends hearts, husband to our wifes love. But the truth in the matter is that with men comes pain. Pain unrepairable and damaging to the psyche of women kind. As such, the purest form of a non self fulfilling nature is to cast free the bonds with love and the need for compassion. Cast free your ties with women and bask in your own misunderstood mostly crazy self loathing selves.

This is the best gift you can give. Because being there causes pain for both party's, but always going away will make you oblivious to the pain of the world. To win one only must believe he is perfect in nature or work hard for the goals he sets himself to accomplish. To win one must uphold a valued notion of right and wrong without them having to be written down. Fairness towards ones fellow brethren to an extent. And a tight lip to the fairer sex no matter the cost to ones own emotions....

For this I win, because I think, and I am... and I attempt at such. Because the weight of being anything else is too overbearing to be livable.

You could said it like this:

O women of this planet earth
Your existence make me worth
Without your approval, I am nothing
to win you, I got to do everything
I believe that I am the perfect man
Every single girl here is my fan
My sexiness is the best gift to you
And my love for you is not a taboo.

O please, I am feeling nauseous.

TeaEarlGreyHot
Veteran
Veteran

09 Apr 2011, 2:50 pm

lol @ Boo.

Nim
Veteran
Veteran

09 Apr 2011, 3:06 pm

+1 for boo

<Note new avatar, taken by me...

Also note this origami bird (it got squashed twice since yesterday so its in bad shape).

MCalavera
Veteran
Veteran

09 Apr 2011, 7:31 pm

Well, if you're sexy, you're sexy. Anyone stopping you?

Keep up the confidence.

DCxMagus
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

10 Apr 2011, 5:29 am

pfft, I'm SO sexy that any women trying to get my attention should feel honored to have it!

on a serious note

one of the best tips for meeting people and meeting girls in general comes from my (NT) friend:

"Look if you wanna met people, don't try, occupy yourself with so many goals and activities that you simply can't stay in one place for more then 10 minutes"

I have to say ever since I got my ass in gear(quit WOW, and other video games, drugs) and got back on track(took up a second AS and planning for a master's in engineering focus on automotive) I've met and had the pleasure of befriending so many people that I almost lose track.

"A great teacher never strives to explain his vision. He simply invites you to stand beside him and see for yourself." - R Inman

Ever since I meditated on that quote and took it to heart my life couldn't have been better, I don't have to deal with idle chit chat about BS I could care less about. I know I seem like a complete as*hole to some people but to be perfectly honest those people are happy with being where they are and hate people who strive for more then just complacency. When I do get into a conversation with someone, it's a good, though provoking conversation where both parties have gain from the experience. Honestly I couldn't be happier.

I will say that it hasn't been peaches and cream, some of my friends probably hate my guts and respond by talking to me less and less, but some of the people in my past (that have done something with their lives) have suddenly come out of the woodwork to talk to me. Such is the circle of life and evolution of a person I suppose.

I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, and i fear no evils

hale_bopp
Veteran
Veteran

10 Apr 2011, 5:56 am

TeaEarlGreyHot wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
Nim wrote:
I showed my picture and the girls stopped with the wise cracks...

I win. 8O

Fine , you win.

Can we the ugly ducklings go on in life now?

He doesn't win, Boo. He's not ugly, but he's certainly not as hot as he painted himself out to be.

Big surprise there...

This pretty much sums up my opinion nicely too. Not a head turner, not my type, just no in general - I usually wouldn't say anything mean like that about someones appearance but this guy is going on about how hot he is.

Didn't I say before anyone hot or not ratings are nothing to go by? People downrate all the time.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

10 Apr 2011, 6:38 am

You might be too sexy Nim, but I am :

Too lucky

Too hot

Too accurate

Too Gamma male and self-destructive

Too moody

Too mysterious

Too exotic

Too hygienically clean

Too cool

Too ass-kicking

[/narcissistic moment]

TeaEarlGreyHot
Veteran
Veteran

10 Apr 2011, 6:46 am

Fallout FTW

Nim
Veteran
Veteran

10 Apr 2011, 3:02 pm

Did anyone notice my origami bird sitting on top of the penny or is it just stupid?

Peko
Veteran
Veteran

10 Apr 2011, 3:48 pm

You didn't show everyone your pic and at the end of the day, it doesn't matter what you look like b/c you and the rest of humanity are a bunch of meatsacks wrapped in different varieties of skin.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

10 Apr 2011, 3:58 pm

Nim wrote:
Did anyone notice my origami bird sitting on top of the penny or is it just stupid?

Your bird looks like a 100,000 years old fossil.

Subotai
Veteran
Veteran

10 Apr 2011, 4:43 pm

Peko wrote:
You didn't show everyone your pic and at the end of the day, it doesn't matter what you look like b/c you and the rest of humanity are a bunch of meatsacks wrapped in different varieties of skin.

Yes.
Some more aesthetically pleasing than others.