Page 1 of 1 [ 8 posts ] 

Butterfree
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

03 Apr 2011, 12:05 am

Hi everyone, new here. Early twenties. College student. Lonely aspie. I'm glad this place exists. I've felt very isolated for a while not knowing what was wrong with me. My family tells me to pull myself up from my bootstraps, but I know you fine people won't give me that runaround.

I like cats, sci-fi, and buffalo wings. I've written college/SAT essays on quotes from Star Trek. I look like I'm 12. I drink a lot. I have work tomorrow morning.

Looking forward to learn about you guys.

mikeseagle
Veteran
Veteran

03 Apr 2011, 1:12 am

Hell and Welcome to Wrong Planet :)

No reason to be alone here, plenty of people here that understand what you are going through.

We will not give you the runaround but we may run around you :P

As a Star Trek fan, I'm curious what quotes from Star Trek you what wrote college essays ob.

SammichEater
Veteran
Veteran

03 Apr 2011, 2:05 am

Butterfree wrote:
Hi everyone, new here. Early twenties. College student. Lonely aspie. I'm glad this place exists. I've felt very isolated for a while not knowing what was wrong with me. My family tells me to pull myself up from my bootstraps, but I know you fine people won't give me that runaround.

I like cats, sci-fi, and buffalo wings. I've written college/SAT essays on quotes from Star Trek. I look like I'm 12. I drink a lot. I have work tomorrow morning.

Really? I thought about doing that, but decided against it.

DCxMagus
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

03 Apr 2011, 2:48 am

welcome

In a world that misunderstand 99.9% of the non technical things I do, you'll find (like i have) this is a great place to unwind

KyleTheGhost
Veteran
Veteran

03 Apr 2011, 4:51 pm

Welcome!

aspardon
Toucan
Toucan

03 Apr 2011, 8:47 pm

Butterfree wrote:

same here

is this common of aspergers?

mikeseagle
Veteran
Veteran

03 Apr 2011, 9:17 pm

aspardon wrote:
Butterfree wrote:

same here

is this common of aspergers?

From my experience it varies with time. When I was younger, people thought I was older. Now that I'm older people think I look younger.

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

04 Apr 2011, 12:41 pm

Welkome to WrongPlanet. :)

The WP Kink