Is anyone with Aspergers super ugly like I am??

Page 1 of 6 [ 94 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

HybridSoul
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

03 Apr 2011, 1:14 pm

Anything goes when people are insulting me, but being called "ugly" isn't even an insult anymore. People are sometimes literally afraid of the way I look and refuse to talk to me or look at me in the eye.
What's the point of living if I'm going to be autistic AND ugly? I feel like killing myself.
Here's a picture of me, except my skin is 10x worse than it looks:
http://img861.imageshack.us/i/ryanv.png/
It's most likely skin deep, but still, not exactly a good reason to believe in "God" if he's going to punish somebody like this.

twinsmummy20
Raven
Raven

03 Apr 2011, 1:18 pm

I was seriously expecting to see someone hideous. You are not horrendous looking. I would think you would be good looking to alot of girls. I would have thought you were good looking when I was younger! There is nothing wrong with your appearence!

jmnixon95
Veteran
Veteran

03 Apr 2011, 1:21 pm

You're not ugly.

Zen
Veteran
Veteran

03 Apr 2011, 1:22 pm

twinsmummy20 wrote:
I was seriously expecting to see someone hideous. You are not horrendous looking. I would think you would be good looking to alot of girls. I would have thought you were good looking when I was younger! There is nothing wrong with your appearence!

Same.

quietbird
Raven
Raven

03 Apr 2011, 1:24 pm

Wait, are you kidding me? You're FINE.

So maybe your skin is bad (I can't see it in the photo, maybe a little reddish. barely), but otherwise you're fine.

I'd go so far as to say that with minimal effort you could actually look rather handsome and stylish. I like your haircut, too, btw.

ocdgirl123
Veteran
Veteran

03 Apr 2011, 1:24 pm

I don't think you are ugly.

I think I am average looking myself, except I look like I am about 14 and I am 16 so I look a little young for my age.

I am the girl.

Canadian, young adult, student demisexual-heteroromantic, cisgender female, autistic

jmnixon95
Veteran
Veteran

03 Apr 2011, 1:26 pm

ocdgirl123 wrote:

I think I am average looking myself, except I look like I am about 14 and I am 16 so I look a little young for my age.

I am the girl.

You look 10 or 11 to me.

AngelRho
Veteran
Veteran

ocdgirl123 wrote:

I am the girl.

Wait... Which girl are you? The one with the union jack or the tie-dye?

;)

twinsmummy20
Raven
Raven

quietbird wrote:
Wait, are you kidding me? You're FINE.

So maybe your skin is bad (I can't see it in the photo, maybe a little reddish. barely), but otherwise you're fine.

I'd go so far as to say that with minimal effort you could actually look rather handsome and stylish. I like your haircut, too, btw.

I was thinking the same thing. You look stylish. I am NT and I have bad skin. Sometimes its luck of the draw but I cant even see yours. You look cool. Honestly, I was thinking ok, ill look at the picture and probably have to stretch the truth a little about how he looks fine. I didnt have to. I dont think your ugly at all.

ocdgirl123
Veteran
Veteran

03 Apr 2011, 1:31 pm

AngelRho wrote:
ocdgirl123 wrote:

I am the girl.

Wait... Which girl are you? The one with the union jack or the tie-dye?

;)

I'm the one with the tie-dyed shirt. The other one is a man. When I was little, I used think that EVERYONE with long hair was a women and every short-haired person was a man! :lol: This was the best picture that I was already uploaded to photobucket.

Canadian, young adult, student demisexual-heteroromantic, cisgender female, autistic

cosmiccat
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

03 Apr 2011, 1:56 pm

You are not ugly at all. It must be all in your mind. Although, when I was your age I thought I was ugly at times. You are actually a very good looking young man. One day you will look back and see pictures of yourself as you look now and wonder how you could have been so wrong.

Wallourdes
Veteran
Veteran

03 Apr 2011, 2:00 pm

*Sigh* youthly uncertainty.

You look fine, get your self-esteem up and you'll do swell.

lilypadfad
Toucan
Toucan

03 Apr 2011, 2:04 pm

I complained because I had no shoes, until I met a man with no feet.

League_Girl
Veteran
Veteran

03 Apr 2011, 2:18 pm

HybridSoul wrote:
Anything goes when people are insulting me, but being called "ugly" isn't even an insult anymore. People are sometimes literally afraid of the way I look and refuse to talk to me or look at me in the eye.
What's the point of living if I'm going to be autistic AND ugly? I feel like killing myself.
Here's a picture of me, except my skin is 10x worse than it looks:
http://img861.imageshack.us/i/ryanv.png/
It's most likely skin deep, but still, not exactly a good reason to believe in "God" if he's going to punish somebody like this.

I was expecting to see something like this:

:lol:

But you're not.

Poppycocteau
Toucan
Toucan

03 Apr 2011, 2:22 pm

Come on! You're far better looking than most people. Lovely clear skin, nice, balanced features and bone structure, full head of thick hair - lots of people would be jealous of these things!

Who calls you ugly, exactly? Are you sure you're not over-analysing harmless things that people say - you know, like when someone says "You're looking very healthy!" and then you think think "Argh, they mean I look all fat and red!" . . .

Or maybe that's just me :?

buryuntime
Veteran
Veteran

03 Apr 2011, 2:55 pm

You're not super ugly but I wouldn't think you attractive either.

Your appearance isn't frightening. Any encounter where people won't look you in the eye or are afraid of you is likely your behaviour or off body language.