Morning, Day or Night? Which do you prefer the most?

Page 2 of 2 [ 22 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Which do you most prefer?
Dawn (Sun rise) 9%  9%  [ 4 ]
Day (Sun up) 4%  4%  [ 2 ]
Evening (Sun set) 17%  17%  [ 8 ]
Night time 61%  61%  [ 28 ]
No preference 9%  9%  [ 4 ]
Total votes : 46

ediself
Veteran
Veteran

09 Apr 2011, 7:27 am

Phonic wrote:
I prefer the night, it's cold, quiet and still and I can pretend I'm the only person in the world.

Just reading it relaxes me...
Beautifully put.

Tequila
Veteran
Veteran

09 Apr 2011, 7:49 am

The daytime for taking pictures and being out and about; night-time for almost everything else.

butterflygirl2
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

09 Apr 2011, 7:57 am

The night, just because I am most awake at that time and as others have said its quiet.

bumble
Veteran
Veteran

09 Apr 2011, 8:18 am

The night without question!

The only problem is the world keeps making me function in the day. The night is much quieter, far more peaceful and I love to sit and do my arts and crafts when its dark outside.

I also prefer rainy overcast days to sunny ones. I posted a rant on a different board about that recently because most people like the sun and always turn up all chirpy insisting you go out for a walk. I am light sensitive and quite frankly I'd rather go out for a walk on an overcast day or when its dark. I keep my curtains shut in the house to keep the sunlight out lol.

Mornings are not a good time for me as I tend to wake up feeling like I was hit by a truck whilst I was sleeping. It takes a few hours before my brain starts to function so by mid afternoon its getting there. By evening and night time though I am feeling much much better lol.

Yensid
Veteran
Veteran

09 Apr 2011, 8:42 am

I only feel awake at night. To me, days are for sleeping.

TTRSage
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

09 Apr 2011, 4:08 pm

I am a confirmed night owl too. Up until about 6 months ago I used to stay awake until nearly sunrise before goign to bed, then awaken around 1:30 PM and get going by 3 PM. I used to tell people that I kept vampire's hours and on some days in the wintertime, I would literally not set foot outside until after the sun set. Now I go to bed at 2 AM and awaken at 10 AM... when I can sleep (I have that problem). It is so much more peaceful at night and you can go walking around outside with less interference from other people. I also like cloudy weather too and especially stormy weather. Give me a good nighttime thunderstorm any day and I will be happy as a lark.