Page 1 of 1 [ 13 posts ] 

planethealer
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

31 Jul 2006, 3:59 am

Hi there. I would just like to offer anyone who requests me free services. My sister is actually dating a guy with a child who had AHDA (sorry if this is not correct, I'm not familiar with the condition. Anyway this child has had the condition for a couple of years and was on medication. His behaviour was not normal in any way. A couple of weeks ago while they were away down south, she mentioned the difficulties with this child and the problems it was causing. She has only been with the guy about 18months and has no children herself, so it's a very difficult situation and all new to my sister. Anyway I suggested that I should place him into my healing circle and that she should ask his dad, (her boyfriend). He was in the circle only a couple of weeks and he is no longer on medication and he improve's on a daily basis. Please don't think for one minute there is nothing which can help children with problems like these. Please give me the chance to prove to you otherwise, without any medication. Here's what I do and all will gladly add anyone into my healing circle for ANY problem/illness/condition/disease who requests it.

I’ve been a Reiki Master for over six years and the healing I do each day in my healing circle each day is Reiki healing / Psychic healing/surgery. When I took on the role as a healer, I NEVER for one minute wanted to make people feel better, I wanted to cure them. After all, isn’t that what everyone’s looking for? I am a psychic healer and unique and truly gifted, I carry out psychic surgery/healing on a daily basis, (you don’t have to believe in any of this to allow me to make it happen) I send healing to thousands of people across the world each day via my websites/groups/blogs/webspaces and various other websites. You will not find this kind of healing anywhere else on this planet. I heal on a cellular level and heal the mind, body, spirit and soul. I use my own unique techniques, and the results and feedback, have been miracles in themselves. I remove all blockages from the body (very good as a preventative measure if something is underlying and you are not aware of it until you start with the symptoms, it would be eliminated before you knew anything about it!). Balancing the body and putting it back onto the correct vibration that nature intended. What I'm also doing here with everyone is removing all the negative and replacing with only positive. All these are what are called canceling emotions for negative feelings and thoughts people may of had and still have from the past. I heal on a cellular level and heal the mind, body, spirit and soul. I obtain the best and healthiest levels possible for everyone. Any disease or illness ALL started with ONE NEGATIVE THOUGHT. What disease we brought on ourselves, we are certainly, with a little help from Holistic therapies, capable of removing and eliminating. When your emotional conditions improve, you are well on the way to recovery! The psychic surgery, doesn't involve any physical operation that is not necessary. I do all this painlessly and quickly with the mind. No tablets or after effects involved whatsoever or recovery time. Only feelings of improvement, love, happiness and general well being. I apply the same with the universe each and every day, it is also included in my healing circle along with each person and every living entity in the universe and beyond. There’s loads of interesting information/advice/suggestions and answers to questions you may have in life, it’s ALL FREE! My website will help you to help change and heal your life, I give you ALL the tools to do this completely free of charge. If you are in the healing circle, I do all this for you. YOU MUST REMEMBER THOUGH, I remove all negative and replace everything with positive, but if you continue to keep thinking negative, you will keep cancelling out all the positive I placed there each day, so please USE positive affirmations, this will help reinforce what I'm already doing with your mind and speed things up even more. If you are not in my circle then how could you ever know the healing I do does not work? Please let me prove to you otherwise, what have you to lose, it's free!

JulieArticuno
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

31 Jul 2006, 5:03 am

My As may cause me problems, but its part of what I am. iIdon't want to be "healed" of it but thank you for the offer. You will find many many other people here who feel the same way, and they may be MUCH less tolerant than I. so if i were you, i would go back through your post and remove anthing in there that suggests that As is an illness that needs to be "cured."

I think your heart is in the right place but you are liable to really piss a lot of us off, probablyt without intention.

To "Cure" me would change my personality, remove my artistic ability and make me a boring person who is not me. So thanks but no thanks.

Julie

Mitch8817
Veteran
Veteran

31 Jul 2006, 5:40 am

Oh great a 'psychic healer'. planethealer, if that is your TRUE name (which I doubt) you kind of sound a bit ridiculous. You're 'in touch with the universe'? All our autism and shortcomings derive from 'one negative thought'? (forget genes or the environment or anything else like that which makes sense). But hold on, I said shortcomings. I forgot how much AS has made me much more than any 'normal' person, and I for one am thankful for this. I look at the world differently, I am intelligent, perceptive and enjoy my passions (or obsessions if you like) thoroughly. Sure, things get tough every now and then (sometimes quite alot), but I wouldn't have it any other way. I accept the way I am, which is the first step to happiness.

So anyway, let me get this straight: You (a mortal of the 3rd dimension I assume, not some Abyssal demon-lord named Maltar) channel the vast cosmic energies of the universe (forget about common sense) and then are able to do many miraculous things!? Putting the body back onto the correct vibration that nature intended? WOW! So does that mean that I am not what nature intended? I am AGAINST the natural order of things? A mistake? That's a bit mean!

You use your own unique techniques you say? Excellent, then you have an imagination! I also love it how you claim to eliminate 'blockages' from the body, so that any problems they will certainly cause are destroyed before there is any evidence of them at all! Wow I say again, that means you don't need any proof! Pre-emptive cellular recovery, you have me amazed.

Oh and the catch to these wonders? We can never ever think a negative thought again (impossible for beings on this plane of existence), or else all your vast powers are countered. Damn!

>>it is also included in my healing circle along with each person and every living entity in the universe and beyond<<
Hey, I know where I've heard this before! That's right, Dragonball Z! when Goku summons the life force of every creature in the universe to create a Spirit Bomb!

>>If you are not in my circle (edit: OF DECEIT) then how could you ever know the healing I do does not work?<<
Hmmm.....common sense my dear, common sense.

TheMachine1
Veteran
Veteran

Location: 9099 will be my last post...what the hell 9011 will be.

31 Jul 2006, 6:15 am

I get hit on medline for "Reiki" but not "Reiki"+"ADHD". In other words there is
no science for what your doing.

If "Reiki" means you heal with touch and you look half-way good then I have
money for a "healing" I need a full body healing! :)

Steve_Cory
Veteran
Veteran

31 Jul 2006, 9:54 am

I used to take a slight interest in Reiki. But using it to heal ADHD or AS really makes no sense. It is really for more emotional/physical wounds. The way you think is the way you think: There is really no changing that without the person dedicating themselves to meditation and medication.

Corcovado
Veteran
Veteran

31 Jul 2006, 11:47 am

Wow!! ! You sound like you need to cure yourself first.

Anyway, Reiki is load of BS in my oppinion. Very clever scam to lure money out of people. Well you will find we may be weak socially, but we are far from stupid.
So please take your little scam some where else.

:roll: :roll: :roll:

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

01 Aug 2006, 3:31 am

planethealer, while I can't debate whether or not reiki can help in some ways I'd definitely point out that I've met many members of this site as well as others who have Aspergers and are reiki masters as well. Aspergers is a genetic/neurological condition and while Reiki might be good for stress, helping possibly with the impact of comorbid things such as depression or anxiety a little bit (whether or not its psychosomatic is hard to call), it can't and will not cure AS. A condition such as this could only be potenially cured in a person who has it by something such as a new nootropic drug that increases grey matter in the amadygla, prefrontal cortex, or increases connective white matter - I'd have to see at least a few studies which showed that reiki did any of the above things. While we appreciate the offering of free services as such, as a moderator I'd encourage you to refrain from any claims that this can cure AS/HFA.

ooh_choc
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

01 Aug 2006, 6:11 am

Don't be too quick to criticise. This could be could be quite worthwhile.

In ten years from now, when a hundred squat police converge on planethealer's cult complex, you'll have a story to tell. I can already imagine machine gun fire tearing through walls (in both directions) while new age hippy music plays in contrast.

TheMachine1
Veteran
Veteran

Location: 9099 will be my last post...what the hell 9011 will be.

01 Aug 2006, 6:25 am

ooh_choc wrote:
Don't be too quick to criticise. This could be could be quite worthwhile.

In ten years from now, when a hundred squat police converge on planethealer's cult complex, you'll have a story to tell. I can already imagine machine gun fire tearing through walls (in both directions) while new age hippy music plays in contrast.

This gave me a good laugh. :) Hell I'm down with joining Planethealers cult if
there is going to be alot of "full body healing". One smart good looking women
could have a small army of aspie males getting money anyway they could to
please the queen bee.

alex
Developer
Developer

01 Aug 2006, 6:36 am

I think this is a scam.

Xuincherguixe
Veteran
Veteran

01 Aug 2006, 8:33 am

I just skimmed through it. Either this is a scam and you've managed to find what is likely the worst possible target, or you're trying to troll and you've found a really easy target.

That or you're really misguided and don't know what you're talking about.

TigerFire
Veteran
Veteran

01 Aug 2006, 9:28 am

I don't know about this but I agree with Alex that it might be a scam.

Corcovado
Veteran
Veteran

01 Aug 2006, 2:07 pm

Xuincherguixe wrote:
I just skimmed through it. Either this is a scam and you've managed to find what is likely the worst possible target, or you're trying to troll and you've found a really easy target.

That or you're really misguided and don't know what you're talking about.

You've hit it right on the spot. Ha, ha, ha!