Yes 9%  9%  [ 4 ]
No 43%  43%  [ 20 ]
It depends on who the people are 48%  48%  [ 22 ]
Total votes : 46

bee33
Veteran
Veteran

18 Apr 2011, 5:57 pm

I like it okay, because I see very few people and I like having someone around, but unless it's one of my few friends whom I know well, I need to have someone else there to carry on the conversation, or I will become very stressed out trying to keep up the conversation, thinking of things to say, or knowing how to react to what the other person has said. So., it's mostly okay, though it does stress me out some, but there has to be someone else there to do most of the talking.

Bloodheart
Veteran
Veteran

18 Apr 2011, 5:57 pm

In my teens everyone came to my house - it saved me having to go to other people's houses and feeling unwelcome.

As an adult I hate people in my home - I don't like people seeing where/how I live, my measly possessions, and I hate playing hostess.

Good-looking girls break hearts, and goodhearted girls mend them.

MooCow
Veteran
Veteran

18 Apr 2011, 11:14 pm

I like the idea of people over, but I don't actually like to have people over.

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

18 Apr 2011, 11:23 pm

Thank you for all of your answers. :)

daydreamer84
Veteran
Veteran

18 Apr 2011, 11:55 pm

I think I was actually too unaware to care much if people came over as a child. I would be twirling a string and repeating lines from the "red is best" or the "mr.men" books regardless of who was there. I didn't feel the need to interact with people that came over. I'd get upset only if people over meant certain routines were disrupted (but I only cared about some routines/some things staying the same ................it wasn't like all day everything had to be exactly the same). As an adult though I really don't like people to come over at all (I still live in my mom's house ) unless it's my friend that I invited over (selfish...I know).