Wiccan 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Spiritul 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
I dont mind what people believe. 78%  78%  [ 7 ]
Total votes : 9

XsamX
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

25 Apr 2011, 5:28 pm

Im just intorested in the worlds thoughts on life but so it doesnt start a fight or anything id say dont comment but vote because i dont think voteing shows anything.

Btw sorry i dont know alot of religons if you have any idears you can tell if you would like.
but if you do comment TRY NOT to fight or atlest keep avreything to areselfs.
ill have to make another one but idears for another would be nice if i get anufe.

Last edited by XsamX on 25 Apr 2011, 6:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tequila
Veteran
Veteran

25 Apr 2011, 5:44 pm

a) Why isn't Islam on the list? It's the second largest religion in the world by population.
b) Your post is littered with spelling errors. I've counted five or six in that short post. Do you suffer from dyslexia? :)

That is all.

Mack27
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

25 Apr 2011, 5:54 pm

Religions are outgrowths of humanity, if you could somehow erase them from existence and memory people would just invent religion again. Since prevalent religions are so similar I'd think the new ones that would pop up would be similar to the ones we erased, or similar to earlier versions of the ones we erased. Religions are very human. They are how a large portion of us decides to see the world, and if reality is subjective then religion has a very big influence on reality as far as the human race is concerned. They require no proof and they can't be disproven, that's the nature of faith. So "wrong" isn't quite the right word since faith and logic aren't really on the same page.

XsamX
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

25 Apr 2011, 6:05 pm

Tequila wrote:
a) Why isn't Islam on the list? It's the second largest religion in the world by population.
b) Your post is littered with spelling errors. I've counted five or six in that short post. Do you suffer from dyslexia? :)

That is all.

No i dont have dislexia i just have spelling problems i dont seem to put anything back words and i read well so when i went to find out they said no

Aspinator
Veteran
Veteran

25 Apr 2011, 7:16 pm

It is so unimportant how someone chooses to nourish their spiritual side.

techn0teen
Veteran
Veteran

25 Apr 2011, 7:34 pm

I don't really care what other people believe in so long as they respect each other's beliefs. It is only when they try to belittle another person and their beliefs that I get angry.

Lene
Veteran
Veteran

25 Apr 2011, 7:52 pm

How is this idiotic thread even allowed. :roll:

Bloodheart
Veteran
Veteran

25 Apr 2011, 7:54 pm

I don't think any religion is wrong per say...

...except LeVay Satanism - I don't think so much that it is wrong, just annoying in that they take an idea such as Satanism/Left-hand path, simplify it, and then have the arrogance to a. consider themselves very intelligent for their dumbed-down version of Satanism, and b. consider themselves as THE Satanism, ignoring the few thousand years of Satanism which came before them or other Satanic faiths. There are of course more than a few exceptions and the religion is as valid as the next...don't stop me finding them annoying though.

Good-looking girls break hearts, and goodhearted girls mend them.

Sallamandrina
Veteran
Veteran

25 Apr 2011, 7:58 pm

If you want to discuss people's beliefs please concentrate on the positive not on telling anyone their religion is wrong.

Thank you