Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

Timelady
Veteran
Veteran

04 Aug 2006, 3:38 pm

If the Doctor regenerates... what look do you think he would look like?
I'd never seen the Doctor have
ginger hair
a black one,
green eyes
wavy hair
no hair
a beard
short height
short sighted
welsh or Irish look
rock music fan
wearing glasses all the time
even a woman doctor

Timelady
reply :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow:

Asparval
Veteran
Veteran

05 Aug 2006, 2:00 am

In view of the fact that he is an alien don't you think it strange that he always regenerates in human form?

You would think at least one of his regenerations so far would have had some alien features that are visible (other than the internal features ~ eg two hearts).

Barracuda
Veteran
Veteran

05 Aug 2006, 4:48 pm

Asparval wrote:
In view of the fact that he is an alien don't you think it strange that he always regenerates in human form?

You would think at least one of his regenerations so far would have had some alien features that are visible (other than the internal features ~ eg two hearts).
I don't know much about the show's universe, but apparently we look like timelords. I think. I'm too lazy to go back and read the Wikipedia article on it.

Quatermass
Veteran
Veteran

05 Aug 2006, 7:03 pm

Asparval wrote:

Anyway, in "Mawdryn Undead", an alien (Mawdryn) impersonating the Doctor claims that Time Lords can regenerate outside just regular human form.

On sabbatical...