President Obama Roasts Donald Trump At White House

Page 2 of 2 [ 19 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

03 May 2011, 1:46 pm

I didn't see the whole thing, but from the clips that I did see on the news and The Daily Show, I have to say - that angry frown pasted on Trump's face was PRICELESS!

-Bill, otherwise known as Kraichgauer

Dox47
Veteran
Veteran

03 May 2011, 2:36 pm

The Trump stuff was pretty funny, and he had some good barbs for the 2012 Republican field as well. Obama usually has pretty good material for the WHC parties; he had a great crack about exempting Snooki and John Boehner from the tanning salon tax at one of the previous ones. Ruveyn and I can be assured that at least one of our tribe is getting paid well behind this. :lol:

zer0netgain
Veteran
Veteran

04 May 2011, 6:27 am

JakobVirgil wrote:
zer0netgain wrote:
pandabear wrote:
Shame on you, you low class, disgusting racist pig.

I despise Obama not for the color of his skin, but for the abysmal status of his moral character.

I likewise despised GWB and his puppet master, Dick Cheney.

Likewise despised Hillary Clinton and her husband Bill.

Frankly....can't remember the last president we ever had that was worth the respect the office calls for, but we've been going downhill for the last 30 years in my opinion. Just when you think the quality of a candidate can't get worse, we see how bad the next guy is.

well there you go as long as you are not partisan :wink:

I should have added, but I thought of it later, that Carter I at least respect for being a decent human being, but he was a spineless president.

Don't remember enough of the Ford administration to have feelings either way on him.