Page 1 of 1 [ 9 posts ] 

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

07 May 2011, 12:27 am

I just finished watching the season finale of Fringe, and not wanting to spoil the ending for anyone who hasn't watched the episode yet, I'll just ask - - is Peter really gone? And if he is, does anyone know if there's going to be another season of the show?

-Bill, otherwise known as Kraichgauer

Hands
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

07 May 2011, 3:53 am

I don't know if Peter is really gone, I've not seen any of the third season yet, I'm just finishing the second. But I do know that the network announced a few weeks ago that there is going to be another season.

DarcVidosa
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

09 May 2011, 5:16 pm

It has been confirmed that the actor of Peter(Joshua Jackson) will return in season 4.

raisedbyignorance
Veteran
Veteran

09 May 2011, 10:02 pm

Holy crap! I'm not the only person on the planet watching this show. :lol:

I feel like I'm the only Fringe viewer on the planet who actually gets what's going on on this show without having to rewatch episodes more than once.

And Hands, I hope you enjoy the third season. It's been by-far the best in terms of plot. 8)

Jono
Veteran
Veteran

10 May 2011, 5:29 am

I haven't finished watching the season yet, but didn't Walternate have a plan to lure Peter back to the other universe. I've yet to see the season finale.

DarcVidosa
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

10 May 2011, 9:36 am

And luckily we get a season four. :D

Hands
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

10 May 2011, 1:49 pm

It's nice to know other people are watching it. I'm about to start watching the third season tonight, I didn't think much of the alternate universe story when I read about it but it actually plays out very well on screen. Not a fan of the whole Faulivia thing though.

Bleu
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

10 May 2011, 4:44 pm

Fringe fans! :D Here be spoilers I suppose.

I read that the actor is still under contract and that the main focus of the next season will be where is Peter. It was a nice finale, I thought it was strange how noone reacted when Peter disappeared, then I saw all of the Observers and got really excited, then really shocked, haha. I also loved how I at first had no idea what's going on at the beginning of the episode, it reminded me of the glory days of Lost. I miss a good mindf*ck :(

ScrewyWabbit
Veteran
Veteran

11 May 2011, 5:31 pm

Man I used to really be into Fringe, and I can't even tell you the exact moment but I feel like at some point along the way this season it jumped the shark. I certainly didn't see the very end of the last episode coming, but I feel that in a lot of ways this season began to get predictable. I think the show was better when it focused on the "mystery of the week" with an occasional arc tidbit. But this year as it focused on the arc more and more the show got worse, I think.