Page 1 of 5 [ 68 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Lefebvre
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

User avatar

Joined: 5 Nov 2010
Age: 39
Gender: Male
Posts: 79

07 May 2011, 11:58 am

In the past there was Nazi Germany, now there is Nazi USA:
they violate international laws (Iraq, Pakistan), violate human rights (Guantanamo bay), support the world's most horrific state (Israel) that treats palestinian civilians as subhumans, invade any nation if they feel the urge.


One nation, one people, one Fuhrer,

Heil Obama!



Vigilans
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 19 Jun 2008
Age: 31
Gender: Male
Posts: 12,327
Location: Montreal

07 May 2011, 12:04 pm

The Nazis were not the first to ignore international laws so using them as the be-all precedent is weak. Additionally Obama was not the one to initiate the Patriot Act or the War on Terror. Asides the fact that Obama would count as an untermensch in Nazi ideology. And I don't think the US can accurately be called Nazi at all. Godwin's Law Fail :P
I really don't want to touch the whole Israel argument but suffice is to say, they use precision, while Palestinian organizations are indiscriminate. Israel has been willing to give back territory won during the A-I Wars in return for normalized relations (Sinai to Egypt). There are definitely some Israeli policies I am not a fan of but it is a much better country than basically all of its neighbors.


_________________
Opportunities multiply as they are seized. -Sun Tzu
Nature creates few men brave, industry and training makes many -Machiavelli
You can safely assume that you've created God in your own image when it turns out that God hates all the same people you do


Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 6 May 2008
Gender: Male
Posts: 39,228
Location: Stendec

07 May 2011, 12:07 pm

Gach ... another bigotted LeFebvre trolling thread ...

Do Not Feed The Trolls!


_________________
"I would rather be hated for who I am than loved for who I am not."
-- Kurt Donald Cobain (1967 – 1994)


Cornflake
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

User avatar

Joined: 30 Oct 2010
Gender: Male
Posts: 46,969
Location: Over there

07 May 2011, 12:12 pm

Lefebvre wrote:
Heil Obama!
:roll: Oh, FFS...
Let us know when your brain has rebooted.


_________________
Giraffe: a ruminant with a view.


Lefebvre
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

User avatar

Joined: 5 Nov 2010
Age: 39
Gender: Male
Posts: 79

07 May 2011, 12:33 pm

Cornflake wrote:
Lefebvre wrote:
Heil Obama!
:roll: Oh, FFS...
Let us know when your brain has rebooted.


British snob.



Philologos
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 21 Jan 2010
Age: 76
Gender: Male
Posts: 6,985

07 May 2011, 1:04 pm

Round and round it goes.

When WILL those Nazis stop supporting Israel?



MDD123
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 6 May 2009
Age: 36
Gender: Male
Posts: 2,019

07 May 2011, 1:24 pm

Lefebvre wrote:
Cornflake wrote:
Lefebvre wrote:
Heil Obama!
:roll: Oh, FFS...
Let us know when your brain has rebooted.


British snob.


That's seriously the best you could come up with? What happened to supporting your argument?



Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 6 May 2008
Gender: Male
Posts: 39,228
Location: Stendec

07 May 2011, 1:27 pm

Please...

DO NOT FEED THE TROLLS!


_________________
"I would rather be hated for who I am than loved for who I am not."
-- Kurt Donald Cobain (1967 – 1994)


psychohist
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 23 Feb 2010
Age: 59
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,623
Location: Somerville, MA, USA

07 May 2011, 1:40 pm

Lefebvre wrote:
In the past there was Nazi Germany, now there is Nazi USA:
they violate international laws (Iraq, Pakistan), violate human rights (Guantanamo bay), support the world's most horrific state (Israel) that treats palestinian civilians as subhumans, invade any nation if they feel the urge.

Unlike late 1930s Germany, the U.S. does not occupy the areas it invades. That doesn't make the invasions okay, but it's different from Hitler's empire building.

Vigilans wrote:
I really don't want to touch the whole Israel argument but suffice is to say, they use precision, while Palestinian organizations are indiscriminate. Israel has been willing to give back territory won during the A-I Wars in return for normalized relations (Sinai to Egypt).

The reinvasion of Gaza a few years back was quite the opposite of precision. I'll believe the Israelis use more "precision" than Hamas when they start killing fewer people.

As for giving land back, Israel has never offered to give East Jerusalem back, which is really the key sticking point in all these negotiations.



Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 6 May 2008
Gender: Male
Posts: 39,228
Location: Stendec

07 May 2011, 1:46 pm

MDD123 wrote:
Lefebvre wrote:
Cornflake wrote:
Lefebvre wrote:
Heil Obama!
:roll: Oh, FFS...
Let us know when your brain has rebooted.

British snob.

That's seriously the best you could come up with? What happened to supporting your argument?

Trolling is typified by Ad Hominem attacks, an utter disregard for fact-based reason, and a complete lack of support for claims.

PLEASE DO NOT FEED THE TROLL!


_________________
"I would rather be hated for who I am than loved for who I am not."
-- Kurt Donald Cobain (1967 – 1994)


ruveyn
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 21 Sep 2008
Age: 83
Gender: Male
Posts: 31,726
Location: New Jersey

07 May 2011, 1:59 pm

Lefebvre wrote:
In the past there was Nazi Germany, now there is Nazi USA:
they violate international laws (Iraq, Pakistan), violate human rights (Guantanamo bay), support the world's most horrific state (Israel) that treats palestinian civilians as subhumans, invade any nation if they feel the urge.




North Korea is way more horrific. Most of its adult population lives on the verge of malnutrition. Only the Army and Dear Leader eat well..

ruveyn



NobelCynic
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 28 Nov 2006
Age: 71
Gender: Male
Posts: 683
Location: New Jersey, U.S.A.

07 May 2011, 2:07 pm

I agree with Fnord

Image


_________________
NobelCynic (on WP)
My given name is Kenneth


Lefebvre
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

User avatar

Joined: 5 Nov 2010
Age: 39
Gender: Male
Posts: 79

07 May 2011, 2:09 pm

ruveyn wrote:
Lefebvre wrote:
In the past there was Nazi Germany, now there is Nazi USA:
they violate international laws (Iraq, Pakistan), violate human rights (Guantanamo bay), support the world's most horrific state (Israel) that treats palestinian civilians as subhumans, invade any nation if they feel the urge.




North Korea is way more horrific. Most of its adult population lives on the verge of malnutrition. Only the Army and Dear Leader eat well..

ruveyn


In Gaza they 'eat' israeli ammunition.



Jacoby
Veteran
Veteran

Joined: 10 Dec 2007
Age: 28
Gender: Male
Posts: 14,367
Location: Permanently banned by power tripping mods lol this forum is trash

07 May 2011, 2:14 pm

psychohist wrote:
Lefebvre wrote:
In the past there was Nazi Germany, now there is Nazi USA:
they violate international laws (Iraq, Pakistan), violate human rights (Guantanamo bay), support the world's most horrific state (Israel) that treats palestinian civilians as subhumans, invade any nation if they feel the urge.

Unlike late 1930s Germany, the U.S. does not occupy the areas it invades. That doesn't make the invasions okay, but it's different from Hitler's empire building.


I don't agree with OP but I found this statement weird. What do you think we've been doing in Iraq and Afghanistan the better part of a decade?



WilliamWDelaney
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 26 Apr 2011
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,201

07 May 2011, 2:22 pm

http://www.reuters.com/article/2011/05/ ... WT20110507

As far as dealing with the Gaza Strip situation, it really does tend to be between Tweedle-dee and Tweedle-dumber. As nice as it would be to have Hamas gone, then we would have to deal with the Salafi clowns they're hedging against. I don't like Hamas, but I would rather they have Egyptian support than not in light of other factors. I hope that interacting more with their neighbors will have a civilizing influence on them.

Look, do you guys even realize how racist the Palestinians themselves actually tend to be?

Also, it really irks me that critics of Israel tend to broadbrush the country as if they all spoke with one voice. They don't. There are factions in Israel's political spectrum whom I would agree are garbage. There are also factions that show signs of rationality.

But that requires too much higher level thought processing for most people. Blind hate is easier. And easier to spread. Pathetic fools.



Last edited by WilliamWDelaney on 07 May 2011, 2:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.