YES 17%  17%  [ 2 ]
NO 83%  83%  [ 10 ]
Total votes : 12

namaste
Veteran
Veteran

09 May 2011, 3:01 am

Kraichgauer wrote:
I used to go with this crazy b***h with Borderline Personality Disorder, and she and her equally f**** in the head friend used to buy into all that psychic crap. All the more reason why I refuse to believe in any of it.
As a side note; I apologize if I sound bitter - I am.

-Bill, otherwise known as Kraichgauer

usually people with mental problems seek solutions via fortune telling or with spiritual guru
they dont have confidence to find solution themself
they are very weak
that includes me

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

09 May 2011, 3:33 am

namaste wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
I used to go with this crazy b***h with Borderline Personality Disorder, and she and her equally f**** in the head friend used to buy into all that psychic crap. All the more reason why I refuse to believe in any of it.
As a side note; I apologize if I sound bitter - I am.

usually people with mental problems seek solutions via fortune telling or with spiritual guru
they dont have confidence to find solution themself
they are very weak
that includes me

To be sure, with my Asperger's, and the accompanying depression and anxiety is proof that I haven't always had my head on straight. Luckily enough, my Dad, who was a hard headed rationalist, never let me drift down the path of being taken in by those kinds of charlatans. No, my weakness was based on my own fear of lifelong loneliness, in which I allowed myself to be used and abused by that crazy b***h. I make no claims of not ever being weak.