Sea Gull

09 Oct 2011, 11:05 pm

silvereye wrote:
Used to have a lot but got robbed so sad

Scary 8O

MakaylaTheAspie
Veteran
Veteran

Location: O'er the land of the so-called free and the home of the self-proclaimed brave. (Oregon)

10 Oct 2011, 12:31 am

I have the following systems (in storage, my closet, or out where everyone can see them):
Nintendo:
Wii
DS
DSi
GameBoy Color
GameBoy Advanced
Virtual Boy
NES
Game Cube

Sony:
PlayStation
PlayStation 2
PlayStation 3
PlayStation Portable

Microsoft:
Xbox 360

Sega:
Dreamcast (broken)

DoubleSPY
Raven
Raven

12 Oct 2011, 5:05 pm

I have a lot of consoles but I hardly play them all. I've got: Wii, Xbox, Xbox 360, Gamecube, N64, Super Nintendo, PS1, PS2 and a DS. I mostly play the on the 360 and N64 so yes... I am a video game addict.

SyphonFilter
Veteran
Veteran

Location: The intersection of Inkopolis’ Plaza & Square where the Turf Wars lie.

22 Oct 2011, 11:12 pm

The systems I have are (by company and quantity): Nintendo NES (1), SNES (2), Gameboy (1), Gameboy Color (1), Gameboy Advance (1), Gameboy Advance SP (1), DS Lite (1), DSi XL (1), 64 (1), Gamecube (1), Wii (1). Sega Genesis (1), Saturn (2), Dreamcast (1). Atari 2600 (1). Sony PlayStation (1), PS2 (1), PS3 (2), PSP (2). Xbox (1), 360 (2). PC.

SyphonFilter
Veteran
Veteran

Location: The intersection of Inkopolis’ Plaza & Square where the Turf Wars lie.

22 Oct 2011, 11:16 pm

DoubleSPY wrote:
I have a lot of consoles but I hardly play them all. I've got: Wii, Xbox, Xbox 360, Gamecube, N64, Super Nintendo, PS1, PS2 and a DS. I mostly play the on the 360 and N64 so yes... I am a video game addict.
What games do you play on the N64?

DoubleSPY
Raven
Raven

23 Oct 2011, 11:01 am

SyphonFilter wrote:
DoubleSPY wrote:
What games do you play on the N64?

Um... I have a lot but the games I mostly play are Mickey Speedway USA and Rugrats scavenger hunt. I also play Gex: Enter the Gecko and Gex 3, and I used to play the Original Quake plus Zelda Ocerena of Time.

bcousins
Veteran
Veteran

23 Oct 2011, 5:31 pm

The only game that i REALLY play is Microsoft Train Simulator... But thats rarely at the moment.

Shishka
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

24 Oct 2011, 5:58 am

I've loved games since I got a N64 when I was 6. Now I mostly play xbox 360 and pc games. My favourites are zelda, mass effect, dragon age, elder scrolls and fallout but my obsession is assassin's creed and it has been since before the first one was even out on pc.

MakaylaTheAspie
Veteran
Veteran

Location: O'er the land of the so-called free and the home of the self-proclaimed brave. (Oregon)

24 Oct 2011, 9:26 am

(((update)))

I have the following systems (in storage, my closet, or out where everyone can see them):
Nintendo:
Wii
DS
DSi
GameBoy Color
GameBoy Advanced
Virtual Boy
NES
Game Cube

Sony:
PlayStation
PlayStation 2 (x2, one is broken)
PlayStation 3
PlayStation Portable

Microsoft:
Xbox 360

Sega:
Dreamcast (broken)

Tarnivitch
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

26 Oct 2011, 8:42 am

I would love to play video games all day but it's just so expensive of a hobby

Marquis91
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

03 Nov 2011, 6:41 am

I still play video games..and I will probably always play video games. when time changes and new things happen, yes OF COURSE you have to change. but otherwise it's still childhood time.

Vapzii
Butterfly
Butterfly

04 Nov 2011, 7:32 pm

I wouldn't say video games are my obsession, but I do go through phases of doing nothing but playing one game when I'm really absorbed in it. I started with a Gameboy Advance (which I no longer have, and I now regret getting rid of it) and now I just have my DSi. I got a PS2, but I never really played it, and now my younger sister has it (which wasn't much of a loss--it was pink and I haven't played it for years). As for particular games, I get particularly obsessive about Pokémon (the main series and the Mystery Dungeon and Ranger spin-offs). I'm even EV training and breeding for natures and such now. :'D I'm just starting to get into Professor Layton (mostly due to getting obsessive over how freaking adorable Luke is) even though the puzzles are impossible. I can't do puzzles. At all... XD I went through a phase of loving Dragon Quest: Sentinels of the Starry Skies too, but then I got stuck on the final boss and I never got past it... T^T

...Yeah. I'm a bit of a nerdy gamer. XD

Sparx
Veteran
Veteran

13 Nov 2011, 1:27 am

I currently own all three Playstation systems (PSOne, PS2, PS3), which I've accumulated over the years. I used to have a GameBoy Color but I gave that away *kicks self*. Although I'm not rich enough to own nearly every console there is, I'd like to. :P

MakaylaTheAspie
Veteran
Veteran

13 Nov 2011, 2:44 pm

Sparx wrote:
I currently own all three Playstation systems (PSOne, PS2, PS3), which I've accumulated over the years. I used to have a GameBoy Color but I gave that away *kicks self*. Although I'm not rich enough to own nearly every console there is, I'd like to. :P

I actually took most of my consoles from my dad. He never used them, anyway.

Sparx
Veteran
Veteran

16 Nov 2011, 6:18 pm

MakaylaTheAspie wrote:
Sparx wrote:

I actually took most of my consoles from my dad. He never used them, anyway.

I'm sure they're a lot happier with you. :P Ya know, all that attention.