Page 1 of 1 [ 8 posts ] 

ooOoOoOAnaOoOoOoo
Veteran
Veteran

12 May 2011, 6:49 pm

I just saw Thor in 3D. Words were all double vision. I liked the fuzzy textures and scenes that reminded me of 3D postcards. At first I thought my brain wasn't interpreting the 3D effect the way it should because words were doubled and I wondered why that was. I wasn't the only one seeing double, so, it's normal.
The 3D glasses were way too big for my head, too.
Anyone here like 3D movies or have seen Thor?
What do you think?
What about the ending? Looks like there will definitely be a sequel.

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

12 May 2011, 7:01 pm

THOR was awesome!

Thank goodness it wasn't the 3D version, as it was playing
at the theater in my neighborhood.

Yes, I do agree there will be a "THOR 2",
as THOR is already a hit worldwide.

ooOoOoOAnaOoOoOoo
Veteran
Veteran

12 May 2011, 7:32 pm

I really enjoyed Thor! At first I wasn't sure about the 3D. As the movie went on, the 3D got more awesome and by the end, I thought it was the greatest thing. The costumes were so textured in 3D and the backgrounds blended in better, didn't seem so blurry. It was worth seeing in 3D and I would see another film in 3D based on my experience with that.
I loved the bifrost most of all!
Now I am thinking about getting the video game just to savor the experience.
When Thor 2 comes out, I will be one of the first to go!
I think the reason Odin banished Thor to earth was it was the worst place he could think of, hehe, so he sent him there.

DemonAbyss10
Veteran
Veteran

12 May 2011, 8:29 pm

Saw it the day of release. Was an awesome movie. So glad they got Loki's Costume right too XD

Plus loving the cameo of the Cosmic Cube after the credits. I am guessing its a hint as to what the Avenger Movie will be featuring (although the Capt america movie with be featuring Red Skull and the Cosmic Cube as well, and it takes place before Thor.... so Im guessing that is why shield has it.)

<3 Heimdall XD

Yes, I do have a DeviantArt, it is at.... http://demonabyss10.deviantart.com/

ooOoOoOAnaOoOoOoo
Veteran
Veteran

12 May 2011, 8:42 pm

DemonAbyss10 wrote:
Saw it the day of release. Was an awesome movie. So glad they got Loki's Costume right too XD

Plus loving the cameo of the Cosmic Cube after the credits. I am guessing its a hint as to what the Avenger Movie will be featuring (although the Capt america movie with be featuring Red Skull and the Cosmic Cube as well, and it takes place before Thor.... so Im guessing that is why shield has it.)

<3 Heimdall XD

I LOVED Loki's armor.
I didn't stay til the end of the credits so I missed out on the Cosmic Cube :(

jerrylewis
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

14 May 2011, 7:35 am

First of all i have read the review and after this i have watched 2 videos of this movie.All are attracting me towards this movie.Finally i caught it at last week.It is awesome.I like it very much.

The Hangover 2 download || 35 And Ticking download

makeithappen14
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

10 Jun 2011, 5:43 pm

I have not seen the movie at all yet but from what I hear it was great. I do plan on seeing it soon in 2D and then when it comes to dollar theaters I will watch it in 3D. I am not a huge fan of 3D but there are a few movies that I think I would enjoy and I think that Thor 3D has a lot of potential to be great.

Jory
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jun 2011, 6:03 pm

I've yet to see any movie in 3D, and based on reviews I've read, I'm not missing much.