Page 1 of 4 [ 61 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

nikoa
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

17 May 2011, 2:50 am

I have strange shape of my feet, they aren't big, have normal size, but i have very short toes and ratio between my toes and rest of feet is different than in other people. I have problem with chose shoes, my little toe is near always in pain and with thickened skin. People have always look on my feet with surprise, even when i'm on beach some open ask me. I have read actor Natale Portman has very short toes and no where else and neither have seen feet like mine. I know, there is not solution. I have never share this my problem, do some one has problem like me with feet?

Last edited by nikoa on 17 May 2011, 7:40 am, edited 2 times in total.

nikoa
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

17 May 2011, 5:41 am

Oh.. maybe wrong question :oops:
Sorry, i don't know how to delete, there is only edit, no delete.

YourMother
Veteran
Veteran

17 May 2011, 6:25 am

Feet.

nikoa
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

17 May 2011, 6:52 am

YourMother wrote:
Feet.

:oops: Thank you

OneStepBeyond
Veteran
Veteran

17 May 2011, 7:36 am

aww

my toes (not fingers!) are quite long not short like yours. but I still hate feet.

nikoa
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

17 May 2011, 7:42 am

OneStepBeyond wrote:
aww

my toes (not fingers!) are quite long not short like yours. but I still hate feet.

Thanks, we use same word for toe and finger, PRST ..becuase that I've made mistake.

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

17 May 2011, 10:25 am

I have short, stubby toes.

IdahoRose
Veteran
Veteran

17 May 2011, 2:54 pm

My feet are strange. My second toes are longer than my first toes, there is an unusually large gap between my first and second toes, and I have such high arches that it is uncomfortable to keep my feet flat on the ground.

chrissyrun
Veteran
Veteran

09 Aug 2011, 9:44 pm

nikoa wrote:
I have strange shape of my feet, they aren't big, have normal size, but i have very short toes and ratio between my toes and rest of feet is different than in other people. I have problem with chose shoes, my little toe is near always in pain and with thickened skin. People have always look on my feet with surprise, even when i'm on beach some open ask me. I have read actor Natale Portman has very short toes and no where else and neither have seen feet like mine. I know, there is not solution. I have never share this my problem, do some one has problem like me with feet?

I have weird feet as well.....my 2nd and 3rd toe are webbed half way.....almost conjoined.

Jory
Veteran
Veteran

09 Aug 2011, 9:57 pm

I have flat feet, which makes buying shoes a nightmare.

MakaylaTheAspie
Veteran
Veteran

Location: O'er the land of the so-called free and the home of the self-proclaimed brave. (Oregon)

09 Aug 2011, 10:04 pm

I have huge (probably average sized for a guy) feet, with an arch. Buying shoes is a nightmare.

chrissyrun
Veteran
Veteran

09 Aug 2011, 10:14 pm

Jory wrote:
I have flat feet, which makes buying shoes a nightmare.

Same, especially running shoes.

chrissyrun
Veteran
Veteran

09 Aug 2011, 10:15 pm

MakaylaTheAspie wrote:
I have huge (probably average sized for a guy) feet, with an arch. Buying shoes is a nightmare.

What size? They can't be too big. Mine can range anywhere from an 8 (for running flats) to 10 (for flip-flops)

bradt4evr
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

09 Aug 2011, 10:34 pm

i have a massive Big toe thats like three times the size of my thumb, but the rest of my toes are small, and my foot has a tiny bit of an arch to it as well, dont worry, its better to have smaller toes then bigger, because when people look at my foot their first reaction is D#MN, Look at the size of his toe!

MakaylaTheAspie
Veteran
Veteran

Location: O'er the land of the so-called free and the home of the self-proclaimed brave. (Oregon)

09 Aug 2011, 11:40 pm

chrissyrun wrote:
MakaylaTheAspie wrote:

What size? They can't be too big. Mine can range anywhere from an 8 (for running flats) to 10 (for flip-flops)

I'm a size 12 in men's. I can't find 15 1/2 in department stores. :lol:

sagan
Veteran
Veteran

10 Aug 2011, 12:18 am

Feet in general suck, I've yet to find cute ones.
I hate mine, for sure the one part of my body I would love to have transplanted out.