STRAIGHT/BI GIRLS: Would you want a feminine guy like me?

Page 1 of 1 [ 11 posts ] 

take your pick
yes 56%  56%  [ 9 ]
maybe if you change a bit 13%  13%  [ 2 ]
no 31%  31%  [ 5 ]
Total votes : 16

aldilacuna
Butterfly
Butterfly

17 May 2011, 7:14 am

If yes, can you describe yourself a little (e.g. tomboy, average or girly; library, park, bar, dance club, gym) so I can look for girls with similar traits and know where they hang out? If no, please drop me a 'no' if you don't mind. Thanks.

I am a shy, feminine guy who needs to be asked out. I am afraid of the dark and am disgusted of spiders but can get rid of them. I am a visual and musical person who is somewhat knowledgeable. I enjoy games and shows more than sports but can do sports at a decent (but not out-right impressive) level with you if you enjoy it a lot. I am about 5'6" to 6" tall. My body size is slander to average without too much muscles since I don't work out. I have good eye sight. I can take care of myself and am fairly tidy. I really think I have Asperger's and do not want kids.

Info from my other thread:

I don't care about politics. I don't do drugs, smoke or alcohol. I'd like to experience sex.

Feminine like cupping my face, appreciating chick flicks as equally or more than action movies, appreciating romantic music, cute animals, cute plush toys and cute drawn 'creatures', wanting to lean my head on the shoulder/head of a girl I like, wanting to hug her, moaning my heart out (with probably a lower voice than a girl) when I touch myself if no one is in the house etc.

I made this topic not to see if I can get into a relationship with someone online but just to get a rough idea as to how many girls out of, say, 100 would find me relationship material, so I can have a slightly better idea of my chances in finding someone who'd like me IRL and where I can find her.

I don't like being alone in the dark (as long as the one keeping me company is not a ghost, thief, rapist or serial killer) in quiet unfamiliar outdoor areas, in a quiet building that has its lights off and I need to walk through or get out of it, or in the living room of a big home when nobody else is around at night.

22, 4th year university, previous job earnings was $20/hour.

Last edited by aldilacuna on 22 May 2011, 2:04 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Josieposie
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

17 May 2011, 8:53 am

If you want to meet someone you have to think what YOU are interested in then find clubs/ societies containing people with similar interests. Go along with the intention of having fun, don't be afraid to be yourself and eventually you will meet someone, but don't think in terms of marriage, think simple relationship. I have not had much success in this area but that is because I attract people who want to prey on my appearance of social naivety :oops:

17 May 2011, 10:18 am

from the way you describe yourself, you seems like the type of guy who would benefit from having girls as your closest friends rather than someone you would date.

kittylover
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

27 May 2011, 4:21 am

I'm very much like you. However, I ended up realizing that I am a woman inside, so now I'm taking hormones in the hope that someday I won't hate being alive anymore.

Never wanted sex, though.

Aerith
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

29 May 2011, 12:38 am

Eh, I've seen people in relationships with all sorts of people.

Hell, two of my friends are unerringly straight guys who are both pretty feminine. They've both had relationships. One of them is almost thoroughly lacking in confidence, though, and he's rarely in relationships.

The important part is liking yourself and being confident in yourself. It all stems from there.

Simmian7
Veteran
Veteran

29 May 2011, 10:17 am

yeah, you sound cool...and i could deal with all the cutesy creatures... maybe more if they were all in purple...heheheh :wink:

It's like someone's calling out to me. Writing it all down...it's like I'm calling back to them.
(quote from August Rush; but used as a reference to my writing)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
My ASD AQ score is 42
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
#DemandCartoonDiversity

Dots
Veteran
Veteran

29 May 2011, 8:08 pm

I'm transgender, female to male, so technically I'm a straight guy. I'm very feminine though, and am interested in things like musical theatre. I talk about my feelings. I find it easier to be friends with girls. I could probably ask a girl out once I got past the whole 'oh my god, but I'm trans, will she reject me' fear, but I'm also very quiet and don't really start conversations.

I'm worried I'll never find a girl because I'm not the typical guy. So I can't really help you, but I kind of know what you mean.

Free speech means the right to shout 'theatre' in a crowded fire.
--Abbie Hoffman

pinkbowtiepumps
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jun 2011, 5:53 pm

All right, so I picked yes... I don't know if my answer will help very much however, because I'm in the same boat as you, in I can't seem to find guys to date. But it seems like you want an actual answer, so here goes nothing:

I'm fairly feminine but not overly so. For college I went to art school, and am pursuing a career in the arts. I'm opinionated but respectful, and if I look for a guy to date I'd want us to be equals rather than have him take on an overly masculine role. My sense of humor is very nonsensical, goofy and crude (but I'm shy, so not a lot of people know this). I might make fun of the liking cute animals though, but that's only because I'm the same way. I love Nintendo, drag queens and the occasional comic book.

You'd probably find a girl like me at theatrical events, concerts, or walking downtown making fun of storefront displays. College events are probably a safe bet too, as is a local (city-based) park eating ice cream with friends. Girls like me hardly ever get out though, so I'd keep your eye out around 4-10pm.

Don't be afraid to make the first move. This isn't because you're a guy, but because it sounds like you need confidence in yourself. Also, please prioritize having fun over trying to get a date. But good luck!

mb1984
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

09 Jun 2011, 6:27 pm

kittylover wrote:
I'm very much like you. However, I ended up realizing that I am a woman inside, so now I'm taking hormones in the hope that someday I won't hate being alive anymore.

Good for you. I wish you luck on with your transition.

Judge of your natural character by what you do in your dreams.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

aldilacuna
Butterfly
Butterfly

12 Jun 2011, 9:53 pm

Well, I just found a list of things that matches up with me besides the point of not having any sisters.

Additional information I didn't mention: I sometimes get wet while (non-sexually) socializing with sporty girls and tomboys. I feel, as the link says, like a lesbian trapped in a males body, but I don't mind my penis and lack of boobs because I can explore a girl's body when I find one, and I like the idea of a matching lock and key that fits together. I sometimes fantasize about being very lightly dominated and teased by a girl and moans with my arms up like a girl.

Thanks for the responses so far. I am always looking for more. :)

Last edited by aldilacuna on 13 Jun 2011, 10:27 am, edited 2 times in total.

jojobean
Veteran
Veteran

Location: In Georgia sipping a virgin pina' colada while the rest of the world is drunk

13 Jun 2011, 1:03 am

I recomend hanging out with artistic types cause artistic women are much less conventional and dont mind a guy being kinda efeminate actually they prefer it to the matcho type which anoys us to no end. The only execption to this is musical artists for the most part.

As for me, I am bi/artist and you sound really cool. As far as the being frieghtened alot, at least you are honest and I like that. I am braver than most men anyway, just macho men usually act like a jerk when they are actually scared.

however, I am more lesbian than truely bi though...but my advice to you is to hang out in an artist community and dye your hair some unnatural color and you will have a a better chance of finding someone who will cherish your anti-macho ways.