I just deleted 68 friends on facebook...

Page 3 of 4 [ 49 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Todesking
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jun 2011, 11:54 pm

Jacob5562 wrote:
No one ever talks to me on on Facebook, except for the one time when this girl was telling me about her new kitten... So I really have no friends? What ever.

Have you tried to intiate conversations about the pictures people post or ask about their intrests they have on their facebook page?

Christopherwillson
Veteran
Veteran

03 Feb 2012, 10:45 am

i removed lots and lots of friends, i only have 5 left and i don't like it cause they aren't as open and sharing as i am.. if you like Facebook feel free to add me http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002927941265

Aspie score: 182-200

Don't know what to say.

DanRaccoon
Veteran
Veteran

03 Feb 2012, 2:19 pm

Feck this topic is old o.o and concerning jealousy of couples, they're going to split up eventually anyway. One of the many reasons why relationships are pointless in a mans life. I'm Dr Phil, Goodnight.

http://www.youtube.com/user/DanRaccoon

NorthPark
Veteran
Veteran

25 Feb 2012, 11:06 am

I just deleted 5 because they all pissed me off to a level that is considered too much.

ChristopherWilson, no I 'm not that open on Facebook. I only check in places when I am about to leave them. And only one or two pics of myself. The rest are about cars, guns and hot actresses.. (jK)

MBTI- ISTP