Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 

Jonny
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

13 Aug 2006, 5:18 am

Had it for a few weeks now. I thought at first this game is going to be boring, theres not that much to do!

But then I find myself spending endless hours just sitting by the river fishing, picking weeds, watering plants and genrally just chilling out with my furry friends.

Not sure if characters are randomised but there was this aspie animal called Puddles who was some kinda frog. He was totally obsessed with red furniture. But he moved out :cry: I guess i never did get him that furniture. But then Ruby moved in who is a cute white bunny. Shes even more aspie since shes totally obsessed with pink furniture and has a house on the far side across the river where no one ever goes, well apart from me. Got her some pink furniture and send loads of letters with gifts hoping to get more types of fruit in return.

Anyway lovely game and i cant put a finger on why its so addictive. Anyway gotta get back to buying some turnips from the 'stalk' exchange LOL!

hale_bopp
Veteran
Veteran

14 Aug 2006, 11:38 pm

It's addictive because it's real time.. if you don't keep playing you'll miss out on stuff.

You can stop animals from moving by talking to them and telling them not to go several times. The animals move on a regular basis.

My fav is Rosie - a cat. The first cat i've had so far! :D